AcaiBurn - Deceptive Ordering

Company: AcaiBurn

Location: 3600 Army Post Rd DesMoines, IA 50321
DesMoines, IA, 50321, US

URL: http://acaiburnacaiburn.com/

Ordered trial of this AcaiBurn on line with colon cleanse product. After the trial cancelled the colon cleanse thinking that covered both products (they made me sick). Later I get the AcaiBurn in the mail and a $118.00 charge on my credit card and all these multipal smaller charges. Naturally I called to cancel. Said they were going to send me information through the e-mail so I could return the product. Never came. Again I see more charges on my credit card. As it turns out these charges are Web access charges for their "support" center. I have had to call 4 seperate numbers and sit on hold waiting for an available operator, to get them to stop charging my card. DON'T ORDER THIS STUFF! It will take your time and money to stop it.

baf21928, 2009-11-04, 05:29AM CST

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,