Reliance Communications - STD Free Offer

Posted on Wednesday, October 21st, 2009 at 3:52am CDT by 0472290f

Product: Reliance Prepaid Service

Company: Reliance Communications

Location: Reliance Communications Limited Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Navi Mumbai 400709, India.
Eranakulam, Ke, 682030, IN

URL: http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/

This is regarding the STD Free Offer Service. I have recharged Rs. 999 for activating the STD Free Offer and Rs. 48 for activating the STD/Local Calls@50 Paise for life long on 17-Oct-09.I was able to make free STD calls til 18-Oct-09 noon.After that I was not able to make free STD calls.So I called the help desk and came to know that the STD offer got locked because of the same day I have recharged for Rs. 48 for activating the STD/Local Calls@ 50 Paise for life long. And they claim that they don't have privilege to provide me the STD Free offer. On 18-Oct-09, I have contacted the Retailer and they contacted the help desk and got the response as they can't do anything to revert back the STD Offer and also claim that they can't give back the money I have paid to get the offer.

Response got from Reliance.

In response to your mail regarding Reliance Mobile number 9387383902, please note that you will be charged as per that last recharge done by you. The benefit of RCV (Recharge Voucher) of Rs.999/- has been lapsed due to recharge of STV (Special Tariff Voucher) Rs.48/-. You have been charged correctly as per the recharge done by you. Hence, we are unable to process your request for the waiver or crediting back STD offer or equivalent talktime to your number 9387383902.