XM/Sirius Satellite - XM/Sirius Satellite Ploy

Company: XM/Sirius Satellite

Location: SIRIUS Satellite Radio 1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, Ne, 10020, US

URL: http://www.sirius.com/

When you try to cancel your Sirius ( I cancelled b/c their reception was awful in my car) account the customer service reps do just about everything to keep you on as a member. I was offered equipment that gauranteed better reception. The equipment came but I had to take it to a car shop which by the way wanted nothing to do with me because the job pays so little. So, I never got the shop to put in the equipment I recieved and after trying for a month and failing to get the radio installed I called again to cancel and to also complain that the shop never offered me more than 7am-8am to do the work for me? Sirius rep "Erin" was outright rude threatening me to pay for the 1 month I stayed on, despite not having used my radio b/c it wasn't connected. Erin said "if you don't pay this bill by November it will be sent to our collection agency" I hung up the phone after realizing that I had given Sirius a second chance and now I'm being threatened as well as my credit. Wow, some thanks hey? You've been warned. If you decide to cancel your Sirius account DO NOT FALL FOR ALL THEIR TRICKS AND OFFERS TO KEEP YOU ON!! I did and boy do I regret it! Oh, and before the poor reception I was a loyal customer for over 5 years. Meant nothing!