SAMSUNG - Refrigerator defective

Company: SAMSUNG

Location: 105 Challenger Road
Ridgefield Park, NJ, 07660-0511, US

URL: http://SAMSUNG.com/

SAMSUNG Refrigerator Model RS2530BBP SN# 023242BQC00350D was purchased on 2/16/09 and did not start to use until June 09. It was found that the temperature cannot be cooled to the specification of below 39 ?F and lots of food inside got spoiled. A call was made July 09 to the company 1-800726-7864 and transferred to their customer care division 1-800-522-7341.

A SAMSUNG local service company, CN appliance (203)-426-9530 came in to have a check in July 7/17 and was not able to fix it.

Then, the SAMSUNG customer service agreed to have a replacement of the unit and it would take 3 business days to approv.

After waiting weeks after weeks, I have placed more than 15 calls after the agreement of the replacement and submitting all the receipts and, the company indicated they have all the paperwork. I was promised by their customer services again and again that Best Buy would call me to schedule a delivery of the unit. However until now, nothing was done, because it is still waiting for an approval.

I have tried to call their supervisor and was told the supervisor was busy and after waiting for hours, I only get a voice mail in Korea language and never get response.

Our food got spoiled and lots of food were thrown away daily. The matter was not resolved and cannot get move. I really need your help as soon as possible.

7d51f19b, 2011-11-12, 02:47PM CST

I bought the same refrigerator 3 years ago and have, had nothing but problems with it from day one. The icemaker has never worked properly. It has been serviced twice and replaced once and still doesn't make ice. About a month ago my refrigerator started acting up. And today it's not working at all. I paid too much for this refrigerator for it not be be working. I could have bought a 300.00 refrigerator and would have worked better and longer than this one has for me.

I'm very disappointed, I usually buy samsung products but this will be the last one I'll ever purchase.I'll also be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau concerning this matter. This had to be a defective product from the beginning. Customer service sucks. Food is constantly spoiling and have to be replaced.

Bought this for my new home what a BOMBER IT SUCKS like I've money to go out and buy another one this fast.

Thanks