GMAC Mortgage - GMAC Mortgage Insurance Claims Department**BEWARE**

Company: GMAC Mortgage

Location: 3451 Hammond Avenue
Waterloo, IA, 50702, US

URL: http://www.gmacmortgage.com/index.html

Where to begin, so much to reveal about this organization.

So, I will list in order of complaints:

POOR Customer Service. Have spoken to managers and asked that I speak with the CEO on multiple occasions, to no avail.

No Follow up

Delayed inspections for insurance claims.

No Communication from department to department.

Delayed repairs on my home (due to thier incompetence).

Escrow analysis was incorrect because our homeowners insurance and property taxes went down and still claimed there was a shortage and asked for money to be sent in to make up the difference. When payment actucally went down. Took 3 phone calls to get this straight.

NO TRUST OF ANY HOME OWNER (They do not trust anyone regardless of length of residence, length of employment, credit scores are irrelevant to them.

My belief is they like to pocket the claim checks and not pay out for repairs in a timely manner (HELLO!! Who's counting the interest they rake in from the banks..now imagine they do this with thousands of homeowners across the US!).

My contractor (who's been burned before by a scenario just like this before, is delaying repairs so he doesn't get burned again). Who would blame him, I don't.

BEWARE OF GMAC Mortgage at all costs. You may save some money, but brother it isn't worth it to get treated so poorly like this.