Resveratrol Ultra - Resveratrol Ultra Supplelments

Company: Resveratrol Ultra

Location: 3007 Greene Street
Hollywood, Fl, 33020, US

URL: http://www.resveratrolultra.com

I ordered this product on 5/15/09 and cancelled on 6/5/09, believing I had 30 days to cancel future orders. This company misleads the public into falling for a "free trial" of their supplement, Resveratrol Ultra, "pay only S&H". However, if you miss the fine print, that is the catch. Their tial time is counted from date of order including weekends, not receipt of product. If you do not cancel within their time, you end up paying $87.13 for a bottle of 60/250 mg/2 capsules of a supplement which is nowhere close to the recommended amount by the doctors. I will contact Barbara Walter's headquarters to inform them of this company utilizing her 20/20 report to promote their product. I called to cancel future shipment within what I thought before the end of free trial time, until I noticed the charge on my credit card. I called them to get a refund of my money to no avail. The representative even hung up the phone on me. If I do not get my money back, at least I want consumers to extremely aware of this misleading practice by this company! I am afraid to even take this product since I have no idea what is in the capsules.

9e71c124, 2010-09-10, 01:08PM CDT

I ordered the free trial offer which produced none of the promised results. Approximately two weeks after my order was placed $59.95 was deducted from my bank account and approximately two weeks later another $59.95 was deducted from my bank account by this company. I never received any additional product for either of those deductions. I contacted customer service in July and spoke to Tonya and was promised an email the following day confirming my cancellation and also that a check would be make regarding my failure to receive the product to see if there was an address issue and then I would receive a credit for the two withdrawals. Neither of those things happened and I have left three messages and received no reply. I don't know what it cost to get the endorsements from TV stations and news broadcasters but based on my experience they are certainly not substantiated.