Synapse India - Paritosh Agarwal (Working with Synapse) mistreat employee-

Product: IT Company in Noida

Company: Synapse India

Location: Synapse Communications (P) Limited F 18, Sector 11 Noida
Noida, UP, 201 301, IN

URL: http://www.synapse.co.in, www.synapseindia.com, www.synapseinteractive.com/

Paritosh Agarwal (Dog of Shamit) is a stupid, unfit and mental person. Never believe to do his work always do interfere in work of everybody. Never gives time to his junior employee to learn, perform and adjust with the job. He always makes unnecessary work pressure, open their bugs, never provide any training and threat by legal issues, bond and security cheque. He is big flirt, when any girl joins the company he starts flirt with her, when she makes distance with him then he starts mistreat, exploit and underestimate her. Never concern about security of girls because he likes to assign work by 6:30 when she suppose to leave.

I think he is not having any personal life thats why he does the same. He is the only person who is destroying the working atmosphere of Synapse India.

86d7a731, 2009-12-04, 12:05PM CST

We are sure that this comment was posted by Madhu Gupta who was one of the worst employee in synapse. She worked in synapse as a recruiter. she posted this about paritosh because Madhu Gupta proposed him for her sister. Even when madhu gupta joined synapse, she approached around 15 employees for her sister but its her hard luck that she was did not get any success. MAdhu Gupta used to access matrimonial sites in company while working hours and she was captured by auditing team many times and several warnings were also given to her. Then she started staying late in office and started searching boys on matrimonials site. Even she started calling boys to meet her in office which was also traced once in camera. Warnings were given to her but she did not improve on aything. We should not have mentioned everything about Madhu Gupta here but at last it needs to be to make other companies also aware of this. Madhu GUpta was also fired from her previous company. She had very bad(illegal) relations with her boss in her previous company. Her boss used to call here in synapse many times to threat her to get marry but she could not marry because she was in search of another boy from software industry. Her sister Kanchan Gupta involves in all the activities with her. These two girls belong to Sultanpur (near lucknow).

The boy who denies to her marriage proposal, she sarts posting nonsense feedback on sites and call that person a flirt because that person denied to have relationships with her and to get engage with her sister. Its an amazing story about her which is too long and cannot be described in words. Everybody knows about Madhu Gupta in Synapse now.

Madhu Gupta herself is telling that when someone makes distance with im then he starts mistreat.

We are 4 people who are doing this posting for Madhu Gupta and she approached us also with having relations with us and we denied. She tried to make the very bad environment here of which we have been escaped now.

We all are thankful to god.

e0be0086, 2010-01-18, 11:25PM CST

Headlines Today Bureau

Mumbai, November 22, 2009

Shiv Sena mouth piece Saamna has targeted Sachin Tendulkar again.

Days after Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray slammed Sachin Tendulkar over his remarks on the Marathi issue, another Sena leader Sanjay Raut defended his boss.

In a scathing article in the newspaper, Raut says that Tendulkar is not bigger than the state of Maharashtra.

Comparing Tendulkar to Gavaskar (60), Raut alleged, There has been no instance of Sachin extending a helping hand to other Marathi cricketers. Forget others, he did not even support Vinod Kambli.

In contrast, Gavaskar when he captained India, had half the team drawn from Mumbai and Maharashtra. He gave Test caps to many Marathi players including Suru Naik and Zulphikar Parkar at least for one match, he said, while also acknowledging Tendulkars greatness as a cricketer.

In this context, Gavaskar is a genuine Maharashtrian and the whole country loves him even now in the same way, the article claimed.

Players like Sachin have become rich because of game of cricket. Sachins wealth has crossed Rs 200-crore mark. We expect Sachin to be as proud of Maharashtra as Saurav Ganguly is of Bengal, it said. Rahul Dravid too is a Marathi player but he is loyal to Karnataka, Raut said.He also said that there is nothing wrong in Bal Thackeray targeting the cricketing icon.

Tendulkar had drawn the ire of the Sena chief after he described himself as an Indian first.

Sachin had disapproved the hardline Marathi stand of MNS chief Raj Thackeray and said that Mumbai belongs to all Indians.

Thackeray had virtually warned Sachin telling him to confine himself to his game and not make political statements.

a7668c31, 2010-01-18, 11:27PM CST

Headlines Today Bureau

Mumbai, November 22, 2009

Shiv Sena mouth piece Saamna has targeted Sachin Tendulkar again.

Comparing Tendulkar to Gavaskar (60), Raut alleged, ??There has been no instance of Sachin extending a helping hand to other Marathi cricketers. Forget others, he did not even support Vinod Kambli.??

??In contrast, Gavaskar when he captained India, had half the team drawn from Mumbai and Maharashtra. He gave Test caps to many Marathi players including Suru Naik and Zulphikar Parkar at least for one match,?? he said, while also acknowledging Tendulkar??s greatness as a cricketer.

??In this context, Gavaskar is a genuine ??Maharashtrian?? and the whole country loves him even now in the same way,?? the article claimed.

??Players like Sachin have become rich because of game of cricket. Sachin??s wealth has crossed Rs 200-crore mark. We expect Sachin to be as ??proud?? of Maharashtra as Saurav Ganguly is of Bengal,?? it said. ??Rahul Dravid too is a Marathi player but he is loyal to Karnataka,?? Raut said.He also said that there is nothing wrong in Bal Thackeray targeting the cricketing icon.

a7668c31, 2010-01-20, 11:36PM CST

"If you are not going to compare me to him (Amitabh), whom are you going to compare me to? I have never had a problem being compared to him and, like I said, who doesn't want to be compared to Amitabh Bachchan? He is the best we have and the best that we ever will have. It's a matter of great honour for me," Abhishek told in an interview.

The 33-year-old has faced comparisons with his father ever since his Bollywood debut with "Refugee" a decade ago. Now he says he doesn't want to be weighed on the same scale.

"He (Amitabh) has been on TV and he created history on the medium. Do I hope to be able to outdo that? No, because that's not possible. Nobody is going to be a better actor than him, nobody is going to be able to make a bigger mark than him on Indian cinema and on world cinema and the same goes for TV. Do I have aspirations of outdoing him? No, I don't compete with my father," he said.

Abhishek, who will be seen hosting the show on entertainment channel Colors starting Jan 23, says such comparisons don't bog him down.

"You can't allow comparisons to deter you. You still have to do what you believe in. I am his son, I love him very much and I am his biggest fan. I want him to be around forever and I want him to be the best. I don't think any son competes with his father. In fact, they are very happy to stand behind and support their father - just as I do, and I am proud of that," he said.

The actor, who has shown his acting skills in films like "Yuva", "Sarkar", "Guru", "Delhi-6" and "Paa", is excited about his newfound role as a TV show host. He says he made an instant decision to host "National Bingo Night", which will have celebrities as well as common people playing two fast-paced rounds of the popular game Bingo.

"When the concept was explained to me and when I saw the Australian version of the show, it was right there that I knew that it is something that I want to do. The fact that it was interactive and would give me an opportunity to interact with the common man was a major draw for me," said Abhishek.

The show will feature a line-up of celebrities like Farhan Akhtar, Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, Arshad Warsi and Kirron Kher, but the star attraction will be his father Amitabh, who will grace the opening episode.

"I have called dad just to make sure the show's TRPs are good," Abhishek remarked.

After shooting for "National Bingo Night", the actor says he will be back to his film schedules.

"I think one new thing in a year is good enough. I don't believe in taking on too much. After 'Bingo', I'll get back to my films as there are lots lined up," he said.

Abhishek is currently shooting for Abhinay Deo's "Crooked". He will also be seen in films like Ashutosh Gowariker's "Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey" and Mani Ratnam's much-awaited "Ravana", in which he will feature alongside wife Aishwarya Rai.

ae2ad392, 2010-02-09, 01:21AM CST

I agree with the writer of this story, because he may be the victim of this person, there are lots of person in the service sector who misuse their power and reputation, but there is a problem in the mind of writer, he could not justify comparison if DOG ask Why? u compare me with this type of MAN, be care full DOG also have honor....!

Anonymous, 2010-02-09, 01:29AM CST

Anonymous, 2010-02-09, 01:41AM CST

what u r..CEO?

fc7d81e1, 2010-05-16, 12:44AM CDT

Yes i totaly agree

d9f3f42a, 2010-08-22, 10:32AM CDT

I agree, dont compare Paritosh Agrawal with dog. But yes dogs are also pets like he is of Synapse India (shamit khemka).

d0f00109, 2010-08-29, 07:05AM CDT

I agree with the comment about dogs have honor, dont compare them. Paritosh is a slave of shamit khemka (or synapse india) will be right. shoe polish is left doing (or is it) :)

a594a490, 2010-10-01, 12:42PM CDT

Synapse India is a v. bad bad company. It even breaks your SYNAPSES before joining it. Their procedures are so manipulative even at the time of joining.

0ce18c53, 2010-11-08, 05:47AM CST

This seems to be more like personal attack than a genuine complaint. I would request moderator to look into such kind of posts.

84098c14, 2010-12-03, 10:09PM CST

This man is saying true, All the employee of SynapseIndia know this very well. But no one can say anything because all are in prison by two year bond with a security cheque of Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000. Paritosh Agarwal always do his work very efficiently as his work is to interfere others work, mentally torture, give unnecessary work pressure, underestimate, logging bugs, insult. All these task are assigned by Mr. Shamit Khema (Gunda+Ganda of Synapse).

If you are employee then only you can know the actual face & actual language of Shamit.

8718c77d, 2010-12-03, 10:12PM CST

f7be47c4, 2011-01-09, 09:00AM CST

hi i have also joined this company and want to left pls help as you knw i have given check and signd the bond

f60c86be, 2011-01-28, 12:38PM CST

I have worked in syanpse india for few Month and aggreed with you guyes that this company work environment is a hell plack to work and this not something due to Workload. But a wonderfull thing is this that you have all pressure expect work and personal hits, follow this and that all total rubbish things. The process this company is following on the name of CMMI. You will never get a chance to see in any other organization and how could you as most of process are defined by a men Paritosh who don??t have brain. Few things to note before you join Synapse. Not few only one beware of Dog??. No no Paritosh.

He will do his job with full honesty at any cost i.e. he will do his all efforts to create problems in your way. He will threat you that we will do ?. With you and rest of things, we will spoil your carear, you don??t know I will ask Shamit{company owner} to do this and that all, and demorlized you up to a high extent. Will try to control your mind.

Due to my bad luck I was selected in there internal product team whosin. Prior to that I was quite happy and enjoying my work and learn lot of things in this organization on techincal level, but after the I joined him the days gone worst for me and all others who working with him. We have to work with a manger who does not know anything on what he have to work. He only knows how to open bug nothing else. If you ask something from him he will look in code and get it done I don??t know any thing. He know only how to do buttering of Shamit.

I request to all my Dear friends is that to avoid this company to join and not this is due to company is Bad. But due to this person Paritosh. Till he is in synapse avoid it??

3e626a76, 2011-02-23, 10:29PM CST

Kill this bustard, here is an bright oppurtunity to anyone who no experinece of killing can apply

f6e07b07, 2011-04-23, 01:38AM CDT

you are right actually paritosh is a chutiya kind of person. synapse is a notorious company even its client says they are technically lack, irresponsible and foolish management.

d60fcf8c, 2011-06-02, 07:04AM CDT

Yes you are right but i want to add one more thing that not only paritosh as well as sharvan, kapil and one more man that ceo- sumit. these guys are just like a pig of bitch.

0935d6d5, 2011-07-23, 10:26PM CDT

Hi,

Agree with what is mentioned. He is the big crook and ensure that employees are ill treated. To expose this company, we are joining together and have created a yahoo group:

Join this group so that together we can expose this company.

2ead74b5, 2011-11-23, 11:24AM CST

Dear Friend,

I joined Syanpse and is in hell for last 6 months. I want to get out of this hell. Please help me. I have given

the check ok 2 lacs and signed the bond as well.

I am facing same problems you have mentioned above.

Please help me.

suman d., 2012-09-20, 09:17PM CDT

synapse india a very bad company. they don't care for your future or work or anything about you. They just have other business. Take checks from employees at the time of joining bounce their checks, file a case on them so that employee gets frustrated and afraid of court and pay amount of 2 lack to them.

suman d., 2012-09-20, 09:33PM CDT

Synapse India scam company have ill hr policies.

something in detail about this company.

1. owner of this company is gunda. why one should believe ??????

go to any noida located Police station and say I am worker of SynapseIndia and they are mentally harassing me torturing me blah blah). No one will write any complaint. Moreover, they will inform the owner( Shamit ) Khema about you.

2. You go to the company give interview or anything spend time there and catch any of employee going out of company than ask him. (you should have good judgement power of differentiating b/w employee and manager) of course manager will tell you that this company is very good! please join and don't surprise if they succeed to change your mind to join SynapseIndia. Asking to any employee inside company and to manager is useless. Then every employee will tell you real face of this company. The owner has got some pets like Paritosh Agrawal . The owner has ruined the life of his pets too. I am sure if owner kicks off any of them then nobody in Delhi/NCR is going to hire them.

3. they will say you on joining time we take security checks they are just for security purpose nothing happens, you may even close the account. Once they get the checks they can bounce it anytime and can do case on you this is their main source of income. You are completely bounded now and you have to work whole day and late till night (10:30/11:30/anytime). The area where company is located is very sick you may get some bandits on road in want of your costly mobile phone. many employees has lost especially ladies. Finally if I can fall in trap I think there are lot like me. So don't go for this company. Always they are behind your 2 lack rupees.

4. unfortunately if you joined and you not did all what they say ( if you are simple working employee they will say you to work till late night, and do your mental harassment and if you are manager, they will say you to mentally harass employees so that they can bounce the checks and file a case on employees) they will drop your CSI to negative and kick you off and again bounce your checks and file case. They are having CSI customer/client (whatever) Satisfaction Index, which is awarded as 100 points when you join and they can drop your CSI in 1 day to -100 from +100 (Paritosh is well versed in this job).

5. *********************************Story of Paritosh agrawal,******************

of course he was very minded person when he joined this company, but with time he has lost his everything (self respect is everything for me).

Shamit Khemka hired him and started giving manager level tasks after sometime and increased his salary out of his imagination. Paritosh thought his dream of dream company came true. Shamit started doing harassment of employees through Paritosh, Paritosh did for this many times he has been in jail. Shamit throws money over police and everbody knows 1police wala == 100 rs. :) . Paritosh got good defamation in market ( he will not get job of 1 rupee in any other company). By the time Shamit recognized the real talent of paritosh (making fool of others, and his flattering qualities) and opted his to do all the illegal work like physical/ mental harassment (Now shamit goes safe) . Shamit khemka killed all of his skills, now he knows paritosh has nothing to get job in market and still on good salary. Thought its the time he will do anything for me. And unwillingly Paritosh becomes the real culprit. he has lost everything and has no personal life. The day paritosh will start realizing all this I am damn sure, He will COMMIT SUICIDE. Let you know one thing more Paritosh knows all this well, because Shamit has ended his game and found someone new -- thats Khushboo kamboj, she don't even knows to talk professionally and rules over Paritosh lol.. She's on the same track of Paritosh. Shamit has got new one now and soon will get rid of paritosh, the real culprit of crime.......( for public :) lol.) and will try to restore all the defamation of company (his own business) by kicking paritosh off. Just wait and watch you all.

SO GUYS DON'T GO FOR THIS SICK COMPANY IN WHOLE LIFE AND INFORM AS MUCH FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT FIELD AS YOU CAN---(outside NCR, because in NCR everybody knows about them, and they know it very well so they have stopped hiring candidates from Delhi NCR area :) , employees from KOLKATA are their target now a days.)----

suman d., 2012-09-22, 10:47PM CDT

going to disclose all list of Cases SynapseIndia filed on innocent employees at court patiyala house and gautam budd nagar soon.. Please don't join this company .. They will not return your check back even after 2 years.. ..

They have got a big list of companies they think as their competitors in market.

They will not release any letter regarding your experience and resignation even after 2 years bond completion. If you'll make some pressure on company they will show a big list of companies. They say You can not join our rival companies in market in whole life.. very ludicrous as they have included a big list of competitors , Hcl, Birlasoft, accenture every companyis( they think as their competitors LOL ) included in that list they will not let you see the list while joining time they will take your signature at end of some file. In between file a list of competitors they have included ( they will not let you see it, if you saw they will make only first page visible where such companies are listed which never exist). on back side there are 2 3 pages where all good companies are included.

You signed means you are trapped. If you do not believe go join the company . get mentally / sometimes physically harassed by Paritosh Agrawal/ Sharvan Kumar/ Shamit Khemka/ Monica Bithar and a new one thats KHUSHBOO KAMBOJ. And afer you painful 2 years if you go to some company and ask for relieving letter they will add that companies name (hand written) in that file after your info that I have joined this company. Really you can not take relieving letter/ experience from this bullshit company because they will say you that this company is in our competitors list. you have to join any other company. For sure you'll face problem even after completing 2 years with this company. By chance they relieve you, for sure they will not let other guy from the same company join your new company because name of your new organisation will be added in that list. And when some other joins your company they'll say that you can not join this company this is in our competitors list from the very begining.

So whoever you are if not employee of synapse or employee, if you are not employee of synapseindia. DON't Join this company ever. there are a lot good companies in market. now you will say that they are providing good salary. Of course they will provide good salary at begining. suppose currently you are having 20000 they will offer you for around 25000 you'll think that this is good salary package.

but mind it in IT field you can make it 40 - 50000 in 2 years but you will hardly reach to 30000 in 2 years here. Exception is Khushboo kamboj current employee ( joined at 5000 now within 2 years she is at around 33000, before 2 years she was tester trainee there now with some EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS ->> she don't know anything technical now that is self understood what type of interesting skills she is having for that good salary, she is torturing employees as much as she can and is Assistant Team Leader, mind within 2 years from trainee to ATL :) ).

so IT employees don't join SynapseIndia.

For who are working there. :: guys if you are there to think that we will be released calmly from there after your bond completion that is your wrong notion. Go to php dept. or .net team ask any of your friends there. They will tell you that this company is still doing case on employees after bond completion . You are completely trapped. So forget that this company will not do case on you or let you join any good company. So leave this company timely either you will be wasting your time there and at last you will get nothing. So don't continue job here, schedule your interview anywhere. At least in NCR about every Company knows these bastards well. And they will let you join without relieving letter.

To show that you work in this company. send any mail to anyone here and in bcc put your new company HR's email id. This can be good proof that you are working. Leave this SICK ORGANISATION RIGHT NOW.

Rest on you. You have to choose. They will not let you join any known company here. If you continue working here you will lose your IT skills and they will make you just like paritosh Agrawal ( working from 7 years in company ). His life is useless he has totally lost everything in his life. Still on good salary just to harass employees here. Go to whosin / recruitment dept. you will find him shouting at 1 or 2 employees everytime. whosin / recruitment employees are totally confused with this bastard.

Finally guys I have not seen any company like this in my life. So much harassed employees here.

synapse e., 2012-09-30, 05:49AM CDT

Synapse India is THE WORST Indian outsourcing company EVER. Synapse India had the highest revenue numbers on Elance at the time so I expected Synapse India would be the most accredited, accomplished, intelligent and professional provider. I WAS SO WRONG for making that assumption.

My project was for $10, 000. Synapse India fought me tooth and nail on every tiny detail stating it requires more 'efforts'. You really need to have a detailed project scope laid out because the programmers at Synapse India do not have brains, style or taste to think for themselves.

My project was supposed to take 6 months. IT TOOK 1 YEAR AND A HALF!! Elance was also the culprit in this.

Elance forces you to leave feedback after a job WAS SUPPOSED to end; not when it ACTUALLY ends. Therefore, here I am, 9 months out, I can't leave feedback against Synapse India - the worst offshore development company on the planet - since Synapse India were STILL working on the project! What was I going to say - 1 star, job not completed, low-quality work. while Synapse India were still working on it? Synapse India threatened that if I left such feedback, I would not receive my site and be out $10, 000.

There were also constant stops and starts as they dictate when the want to work and when they don't.

Synapse India is the worst company in the world. Synapse India developers are idiot robots that only know how to do what they're told, not think for themselves. Management at Synapse India is exploitative and pathetic pieces of shit. You get blackmailed at ever turn. You have no control or legal action in the case that disputes arise because you would have to fly out to India to prosecute them in India courts. Synapse India controls the milestones - DON'T LET THEM! Synapse India will make the milestones favorable to them, not you.

BOTTOM LINE: DON'T SELECT SYNAPSE INDIA. DON'T WORK WITH Synapse India . Synapse India ARE THE LOWEST FORMS OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET.