WebServe Canada - Webserve = No-serve

Company: WebServe Canada

Location: 235 - 1000 Roosevelt Crescent
North Vancouver, BC, V7P 1M3, CA

URL: http://www.webserve.ca/

If you're like me, you're reading these complaints too late... I neglected to check into this company before using them. I had 3 personal domains registered with WebServe and recently registered a 4th. I discovered at that time that one of my domains with them wasn't working (it was actually my 10-yr old's website). Not only was it not working, but my son's domain (paid up for another 8 months) had been CANCELLED and was showing as AVAILABLE on other sites. Today is 3 weeks later and I still haven't gotten answers, let alone in touch with anyone there. 24/7 support? NOT!!! If you send an email to WebServe, they tell you to call. If you call, you are directed to a "call-center", because the office is NEVER OPEN. I finally had enough today. I searched online and found many other complaints about them. I then contacted another company to re-register the site WebServe had cancelled and to have my remaining domains transferred (although I have to wait 60 days to transfer the new one). I wish I had known about these scam artists earlier. I hope this helps you avoid the hassle I've been through.