Burlington Coat Factory - Lack of coustomer service

Posted on Friday, November 6th, 2009 at 7:40am CST by 42f9c729

Company: Burlington Coat Factory

Location: 7061 West 159th St.
Tinley Park, Il, US

URL: http://www.BurlingtonCoatFactorry.com/

I came to get my layaway off for a winter coat and an outfit on Wednesday and instead I got nothing. First I waited for 45 mins just for a man to come from the back to talk to a manager and say he couldn't find it. Then the manager proceeds to ask me how did the cashier find me in the system when I wasn't in it. I told her she looked it up from my phone number and she wrote the rest down. So the manager left for all of 1 min to tell me that it was canceled and there was nothing she could do for me. I asked her how was it canceled if the cashier whose name was Angie found me and never said anything about it the manager then said she didn't know. I am 9 months pregnant and my fiancee had came up to the same Burlington 2 days prior asking could he get my layaway for me because I am suppose to be relaxing right now. The lady that he talked to told him no and he explained the situation to her and still nothing. I am very upset and would like a full apology from someone because on this site and my receipt it clearly says a store voucher and a 5.00 cancellation fee I didn't get either. While I was in that same store I watched this same young man say 3 times including mine that people's layaway wasn't back there so obviously someone needs to step up and take blame for this because that is not how a business should be ran......