Data Depot - Data Depot Fails To Deliver as Advertised

Company: Data Depot

Location: 6822 22nd Avenue North, Suite 284
St. Petersburg, FL, 33710, US

URL: http://www.datadepot.biz/

Several months ago, I purchased a mailing list from Data Depot - big mistake as it turned out - they just took my money and never provided the promised information.

Their website listed the data elements they promised and it appeared to be just what I needed. Once I received the mailing list, I found that they had not included the City - certainly an important element in a mailing list don't you think? I contacted them several times before finally receiving a response that there must be something wrong with my computer. Absurd - it was a data file downloaded from an FTP site. Didn't require any programs to run or anything. I contacted them several more times and they simply refused to respond and they refused to provide a refund.

I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - what a waste of time. I've come to the conclusion after this and a previous encounter with the BBB that it is not worth the effort and time. Data Depot responded that they don't guarantee the accuracy of the data and I agreed to that when I purchased the mailing list. True, I do understand that they cannot possibly guarantee the accuracy of the data as addresses change fequently in some cases; however, I did not agree to purchase a mailing list totally missing a promissed data element (city).

I then filed a complaint with the State of Florida Division of Consumer Affairs. Data Depot simply refused to respond to them and they closed the file with no action.

1a1aaaaa, 2010-03-27, 11:09AM CDT

please contact ClarK @ [email protected]

we are trying to take class action law suit agianst this company.

Thanks