Varimi LLC - Income at home ripoffs

Location: 3 Athinodorou Street, 2025 Dasoupoli, Strovolos
CY

URL: http://www.quickprofitkit.com/

Category: Online Scams

Income at home /Quick Proffit Kit - This appears legit using the Google name - Be careful - If you sign up for the $1.00 trial offer, the one dollar trial "must" be cancelled immediately or you will be charged $80.00 per month. You must read the fine print in the terms and agreements to find this out. The monthly charge is not mentioned anywhere else. This company may be affiliated with other similar sites such as a Teeth Whitener site. The contact address shown is the address they provided as their contact address. Googling this address results in several discusting sites. Be careful.

df1bafa9, 2009-11-14, 05:52PM CST

I don't know how they got my information, but I noticed an $80.50 charge on our banking statement. This account is only used to pay utilities, medical expenses, etc. Any shopping done on the internet, Christmas shopping, some medical expenses, insuranses, etc. They cancelled the account, but would not refund the $80.50 as they said I joined some club or something. No Way!!!!!!!!!!! I am 70 and my husband is 89 and has never touched a computer. He won't even use a calculator. My grandkids, 5, 7, & 9 may have checked on an e-mail or something. I don't know how they got the bank number for this account. SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!