DirectV - Can nothing be done about DirectV?

Posted on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 at 12:41pm CST by 5eea3c24

Product: TV Services

Company: DirectV

Location: DIRECTV, Inc. Customer Service P.O. Box 6550 Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550
El Segunda CA, CA, 80155, US

URL: http://www.directv.com/

Good Afternoon,

Thank you Complaint.com for the opportunity to share my complaint with the world!!!!

First of all, I took off sick this morning from my own job only to be awakened by my husband who was set to leave out of town on business.

We were surprised by a $469.14 draft from our checking account. I called numerous times to have this fee reversed and was told by several rep's and supervisors that they could not reverse the amount unless services were restored. Okay fine, I restore services and then informed that I would have to wait 30 days for the refund or allow the refund to sit on my directv account. I find this unacceptable. Also, because I kept calling back in asking to speak with a supervisor, I was told that the wait time was 30 to 45 minutes for a supervisor....again unacceptable!!!!!! Of course I chose to wait each time because I was tired of sharing the same story with every csr and/or supervisor that came on the line. I held for 2 (two) hours the last time and 1 1/2 hours the time before that....again I say unacceptable. Are you kidding me??????!!!!!!! Here is what I find funny: #1 no one (your csr's and/or supervisors) could tell me who the CEO of DirectV was......very funny and again unacceptable!!!!!!!!! #2 thing I find very funny and that is after doing some research on line, I finally find a different phone number as well as this e-mail address supposedly the CEO of Directv. I want to express that this is not a way to treat your customers. I mean really,...on hold for a total of 3 1/2 hours? That is just crazy.

After searching on line, I discovered that I am not the only one that has had this sort of problem. That is just sad!!!!

I do want you to know that I will be leaving directv as soon as my contract is up with your company. I also want you to know that I will be sharing with everyone that will listen about what horrible customer service experience I have had with your company. I will be going beyond just a simple 5-10 people I just may even find a way to get a website or blog because I am so upset!!!!!

I can say that I am please with the last person I spoke with and her name was Donna. I don't know an extension or any other information for her but she was nice, went out of her way to assist me which none....I mean none of your other csr's did. I am staying because of my experience with her and my contract. Donna did address all of my concerns but I am still upset that no one could honor my request and that was simply to refund my debit visa card the money I was due. That is what Donna is attempting to do at this time. The same way you can go in and just take money from people's account you should have the availability to debit back to my account. Now, not only is my husband leaving on a business trip with no money, our account is going to be charged additional fees of $150.00 because of what your company has done to our account. Again, I say that I am not happy and I will share with everyone that will listen about how unhappy I am with your company!!!!!!! I know this will be intercepted by another CSR but I will also be sending a letter by mail addressing to you. Your CSR's may think this is funny but I am a very irate customer and don't see anything funny about this situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d81cdda6, 2010-05-10, 01:34PM CDT

I have had a lot of problems with Directv my self.After alot of time talking to people who do not know

anything I got upset at being on hold.

Waiting for someone to tell me that they basicly do not care.I called corp.

andtalk to a Ben might be some kind of pres. but I am still on hold.I was a customer for 3 years and they would not mtch dish until I cancelled.That was to late.Then they took money out of my acc. not happy.I had sent them the money but now they are taking there time to send me it back.Will here is the CORP. PHONE NUMBER 310-964-5000

If anyone has a problem call them.

I hope that they loss more customers I WILL NOT LET MY FREINDS GO WITH THEM...