Lotion Source - Lotionsource.com never delivered products

Company: Lotion Source

Location: 13215 C-8 SE Mill Plain Blvd Box 148
Vancouver, Wa, 98684, US

URL: http://lotionsource.com/

I ordered products on 10-21-09 for a friends birthday to be shipped directly to her. As of 11-29-09 the products have never arrived. I have emails confirming my order, confirming the shipment was mailed, and the last email confirming the shipment was cancelled yet I have received no refund or been contacted by the company. I have attempted to reach the company via email (they provide no phone number) several times regarding the status of my order and they have never responded to any of them. My credit card was charged when I made the purchased back in October. So, my friend never got her gift and I have paid for products that were never delivered.

79335e23, 2010-01-07, 08:07PM CST

Update on this order. It was delivered the middle of December. It took about 6 weeks for the products to arrive but at least I was not charged for products never received.

4c436a85, 2010-01-07, 08:29PM CST

I had the same experience with a Christmas gift I ordered from Lotion Source... still waiting, and they won't reply to my email.

16f7230d, 2010-02-13, 12:54PM CST

I am having the very same problem with this company. I paid through paypal so of course they got their money immediatly. I have never gotten a comfirmation on the order, I have emailed several times and no response. And yes, this company will not provide a phone number.

8901a3c4, 2010-02-17, 11:35AM CST

I placed an order on Feb. 12, 2010 and have been trying to get a hold of the company for three days now because I have not received any information about my order. Does anyone know of a phone number to reach lotion source? This is so frustrating.

deea5b9e, 2010-04-19, 04:32PM CDT

I placed an order with Lotion Source, Inc. and the took my money on April 5, 2010, they emailed me on April 7, 2010 that only ONE item was out of stock and asked if I would like an addt'l item at no charge, I responded to that email and asked that the items that were in stock be shipped since their site promised 3 to 5 days to get goods -- GOT NO RESPONSE. I have since sent four emails with NO RESPONSE, I have also attempted several times to contact the company via phone # 1-360-450-9753 and can not leave voice mail because the voicemail box is full everytime! However I have received 4 emails from the business to buy more products?!? Upon researching the company online, I have found that several people have had this same issue with this company. I believe they are taking peoples money with no intentions of providing any type of product. This company maintains a facebook page which they update everyday...they delete every one of my comments...the last comment I left on their facebook page about them deleting my comments had also been deleted and still provided no status or response. A message was sent to my facebook account that "savannah" had emailed me several times...A complete LIE!!! I have escalated with paypal and Lotion Source has not been responsive to PayPal either. I have also filed a complaint with the Washington BBB. PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS...at this point if I were to get the products I would be afraid of what was in them.

0ae1af6c, 2010-08-11, 02:56AM CDT

I buy from Lotion Source all the time and have never had an issue. This complaint is a year old and they probably ship hundreds of orders a day so I'm not worried. I LOVE Lotion Source and especially their prices.

5fe38230, 2010-08-12, 12:51PM CDT

I order products all the time from Lotion Source. If they are back ordered on an item I always get an e-mail informing me about it. They have great communication and I will continue ordering from them. They have the best prices and offer free shipping a lot. I have been ordering from them for the past couple years.

8df02e54, 2011-01-25, 01:00PM CST

I too am having the same difficulties with this company. I placed an order on December 26, 2010 and still have yet to receive all of my products. Two days ago I received half of the order and have been told they hope the rest ships out soon. They take your money immediately but do not provide a tracking number nor a way to contact them. I emailed customer service twice with no response. I WOULD NOT AT ALL RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!

720a118c, 2011-03-31, 11:51AM CDT

UNFORTANTELY I DIDN'T READ THESE COMPLAINTS BEFORE I PLACED AN ORDER AND GUESS WHAT I GOT AN EMAIL STATING 1 OR MORE OF MY PRODUCTS WAS OUT OF STOCK AND THEY WOULD SHIP WHEN REC'D. I 3 TIMES EMAILED WANTING TO KNOW WHICH PRODUCT SO THAT I COULD CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER NO RESPONSE!!!!!! AND NO RESPONSE FROM THE VOICEMAIL I LEFT EITHER!!! AND GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY ALREADY!!

abc751fd, 2011-08-02, 06:25PM CDT

I to have ordered products and have NEVER recieved them. No one respongs to my calls or emails. They only have one working phone number that I recieved from BBB and only an answering machine answers calls. They have an F rating with the BBB with some 72 people with complaints. Worst company ever!!!! Now I have to have my bank fight for my money back. What a racket.