HP PRAMOTIONAL OFFER ( Kiran Khanna - Program Executive ) - Purchase HP Pavilion tx2000 TABLET But (Gift Not Received)

Posted on Sunday, November 22nd, 2009 at 2:44am CST by cd01bb1b

Product: HP Pavilion tx2000 TABLET

Company: HP PRAMOTIONAL OFFER ( Kiran Khanna - Program Executive )

Location: SOUTIONSIDIGITAS 1st Floor,A - 2,Okhla Phase 1
New Delhi, Ne, 110020, IN

URL: http://www.digitas.in/

I have purchased the HP Pavilion tx2000 Entertainment notebook PC. I have registered my product on time and send the original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code & Demand Draft Of Rs.1499, in favour of Solutions Integrated Marketing Services, Delhi, they promised us to give Philips Home Theatre System.

I have mailed all my details regarding this to Kiran Khanna and MAIL reply was as same below

>On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:44:31 +0530 wrote>

>Dear Sir, With reference to your mail we would like to inform you that we have updated your mailing >address in our records. The gift will be delivered to you within next 2 - 3 working weeks.

>We regret for the delay caused.

>Regards

>Kiran Khanna

Of HP Redemption Cell, Till now i have not received the gift & thier HP Redemtion Cell Phone is always the Tele IVR system Says that our Exec. are busy right now they will answer you shortly but the phone gets disconected saying THANKYOU FOR CALLING HP REDEMPTION CELL. WHAT IS THIS BAKWAS.

My Redemption Code : 8IGJBFYOGN. Serial No : (S)CNF82658C4