Comcast cable - increase pricing

Posted on Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 9:57pm CST by df398dfe

Product: Comcast cable tripple play

Company: Comcast cable

URL: http://comcast.com/

I signed up for comcast tripple play for $114.00 since Sept. Service was horrible. Phone,cable and internet work half the time. When call to complaint about it they told me I have to be home for them to be able to help me. Luckily I was fortunate enough to still have a job in this economy to pay my bills but I was not able to get my service with comcast resolved because I am not home. The last call I made was to tell them that I will cancel the service before my 1 month trial is up and go with another provider if the problem is not remedied. So they decided to send a tech to my house to take a look at the problem and assured me that I have 2 more weeks of trial afterward and that if the problem persist I may cancel at that point. I was told that there will be a note in my account regarding this. Comes to find out that no one has made any note in my account when I called and found out that my phone # apparently was ported out to at&t despite my call to cancel the service per comcast request to give it another try. I contacted comcast to try to get my old number back numerous counts and finally was told that I will get it back on Tues. but the price will be higher, it will no longer the $114.00 it will be $129.00

I was told that there is no special at the moment that she can put me back on that would bring me back to the price that I had initially. With curiosity I went on their website and found a bundle plan that is $99.00 and $69.00 for 6 months. I find it discusting that they are taking advantage of customers who are willing to give them a second chance.