Net 10 - Tracfone - Net 10 Scam

Posted on Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 4:32pm CST by 1dfb0c39

Product: Net 10 pay as u go phone

Company: Net 10 - Tracfone

Location: Trafone 9700 NW 112th Ave.
Miami, FL, 33178, US

URL: http://Net10.com/

I order phone on line, once received it would not activate, after hours on line with the company they could not get it to activate. They have yet, 3 months later given me a refund or after numbers of calls, offered anyway to send phone back for a refund. Calls are answered off shore, if at all, no one has authorization to refund your money, and they do not respond to email or letters, calls all end in the same way, we will research the problem and get back to you. I think it is a scam the telephone number that they gave me belongs to someone else! and is a home phone number of a man in another state.

60b85621, 2010-02-18, 01:45PM CST

I have a net 10 phone, and for all of last year I had an automatic 150 min. a month added to my phone and was billed on a credit card, worked well until Dec 09 I got billed but to get my minutes and airtime I had to call and wait for a human to give me a long string of numbers to get the minutes, same thing in Jan.. Now in Feb. 2010 I was billed on Feb. 2 and my airtime expired 2/14, but on 2/15 my phone still showed 2/14 due date and no new minutes! So I called the phone number they provided me in the original agreement, the recording said they had a large volume of calls and could not take my call, to call back at another time, same message on the 16th, 17th, so on the 18th I called my credit card company and disputed the charges and blocked them from ever charging my card again. God Bless Chase, the best credit card company in the world. But because I had 697 minutes on my phone I went to Walmart and bought a 200 min, card, but when I tried to use it all I got was invalid code, so I called the number on the card and waited, and waited, 3 people later and a hour later, I was told she could not help me because the original 150 minutes was still pending, she could not ad the minutes from the card I bought, so I gave up with her. When I first called I had asked the first girl for the corporate number and when I called this number I still had to wait on hold, but a human answered and after 50 minutes I had the 200 minutes and 2 months airtime added to my phone. I will not go back to the original plan and as soon as I find another phone company to move to, I will give my phone to a relative and let them use up the minutes.

Call 1-800-876-5753 corporate office or call your credit card company and dispute the charges.

60b85621, 2010-02-18, 01:45PM CST

5e61ed9d, 2011-06-04, 06:52PM CDT

i just bought a $30.00 card and i'm having to use the whole card to get my roll-over minutes FUCK net10