Meineke car care - Meineke on W.Higgins Schaumburg- a rip off

Posted on Thursday, November 12th, 2009 at 11:09am CST by c56c115f

Company: Meineke car care

Location: 811 W Higgins Rd # A,�
Schaumburg, IL, 60195, US

People who are thinking of getting your repairs done here, please do your research.

They overcharge you on parts by more than 200% compared to the prices that are prevalent in the market. They will rip you off without any remorse.

A similar experience happened to me recently. The parts for My Nissan Sentra GXE were costing me about $300 elsewhere and these people charged $650. I had to get this done here knowingly since, i didn't have the way to exit from the charges they were applying to cancel the work order soon after i realized and checked else where.

Dunno know how people like these sleep peacefully by ripping people off and exploiting the situation.

Robert Allyn L., 2009-11-12, 11:47AM CST

Wow, you checked parts at the discount part store and found out how much the repair shop gets charged, then complain when they mark it up "to much". WOW The fact is that I can't even keep the lights on charging for labour, I double parts prices just to make a reasonable profit. If you insist on being ignorant about how business works dont take it on people work to serve customers and fix cars.