Savin on Travel - Lousy Service

Product: Travel Services

Company: Savin on Travel

Location: Milwaukee, Wi, US

URL: http://www.savinontravel.com/

I had a friend who recommended this travel agent because supposedly she had done a nice job for my friend a few years ago. Apparently now this agent works out of her home and never gets back to any people who request travel from her. I do not recommend her.

1544a161, 2009-11-15, 11:08PM CST

The phone number was for a Mary Adams in Oak Creek. I do not know the Cindy Johnson who supposedly referred her. And I never worked for Viking Travel.

Susan Savin

Savin on Travel

13066b63, 2009-11-18, 08:42PM CST

This is her reply? I am not sure if I mixed up the phone number...because you can't go back once you hit submit! She had my email - do you think she could email to get the CORRECT ONE!!!

Also contacted Travel Leaders to find out why she would say things about them. They didn't know. They thought she left on good terms. Also, found out she worked for Oak Creek Travel which was owned by Viking Travel. Which is what my friend said. Who Cares!! None of this matters. Because I booked my travel with AAA. Leason learned --- do not book with a travel agent who works out of their house. Period! They suck!!