E ZONE KOLKATA-MONEY SQUARE-KOLKATA - E ZONE KOLKATA- 3RD GRADE SERVICES AND CUSTOMER HARRASMENT

Posted on Thursday, November 12th, 2009 at 11:01pm CST by 3ff7567d

Product: WHIRLPOOL 405 ELITE FINISH CARBON

Company: E ZONE KOLKATA-MONEY SQUARE-KOLKATA

Location: E ZONE,2A/01 MONEY SQUARE MALL, MANIKTALA MAIN ROAD,3RD FLOOR KOLKATA 700054
KOLKATA, WE, 700054, IN

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN,

This is to Complain Bitterly I booked a Whirlpool Refrigerator (405 PROF ELITE FINISH CARBON ) on 15.10.2009 at E-Zone-Money Square Mall-Kolkata(Dhanteeras Day) , with a promised supply date of 24.10.1009.Advance Receipt No. 2053001409

On literally praying every day to stores executives for my Refrigerator finally I got it supplied at my place on 2.11.2009 (18 days),as per stores request I was to keep it packed for Demo so that if some issue is there it can be addressed immediately to Whirlpool Engineer at the spot.Date of visit was fixed as 5.11.2009,I kept on following with stores and Whirlpool but no one bothered. Finally when no engineer visited I complained Delhi office on 6.11.1009 and within 30 mins. engineer reached my home.

When pack was opened we found it was a wrong piece supplied (405 PROF DELUXE FINISH CARBON ) .The matter was immediately conveyed to E-Zone and till date like a fool I am waiting for the proper Refrigerator at my home (28 days of Booking)

ILL SAY ITS A SHAME ON ENTIRE SYATEM OF E-ZONE,A COMPLETE SYSTEM FAILURE AND A PATHETIC SERVICE ATMOSPHERE.YOUR ORGANIZATION IS MEANT ONLY TO HARESS THE CUSTOMERS AND NOT TO HELP THEM.