Air N Water - Air N Water - poor product and customer service

Company: Air N Water

Location: 1100 S. Linwood Ave, Bld B
Santa Ana, CA, 92705, US

URL: http://www.air-n-water.com/

I purchased the water and ice dispenser. After the warranty period I notified Air N Water the product only dispenses 1 Liter of water at a time which is not part of the product description. I paid to have the unit returned. They shipped a new unit. This unit does the same thing. I requested shipping labels to return the product and get a refund. They refuse to send shipping labels and state they will only ship yet another unit but will not comment if it should dispense more than 1 liter at a time. They no longer respond to emails.

4cfc7ae9, 2009-08-11, 10:54AM CDT

I purchased the same product on 6/12/8. I am only 2 months out of warrenty. Four days ago it stopped making ice. I did everything the manual said to trouble shoot. Contacted the company. Their response was that it was out of warrenty, take it to a repair center. You should have bought the one, three or five yeaar extended warrenty. OK, where is the closest repair center. We don't have authorized repair centers. Look in the Yellow Pages and find someone that can help you. So it's a large paperwait. Anyone would hope the company would know where their product can be repaired, even they don't offer repair services. Terrible customer service. Does not envoke customer loyatly. Even Ford can tell you where to get repairs. Bad example. Anyway, would never buy a product from this company again.