RIDE SAFELY, INC - RIDESAFELY.COM

Company: RIDE SAFELY, INC

Location: 4540 TORRESDALE AVE. PHILADELPHIA, PA 19124
PHILADELPHIA, PA, 19124, US

URL: http://RIDESAFELY.COM/

BID ON A SUZUKI GT650 2008 AND SEND COMPLETE PAYMENT. (THEY CHARGE $100.00/DAY LATE PAYMENT). PICK-UP MOTORCYCLE AT RIDESAFELY SOUTH, 4224 SHACKLEFORD RD, NORCROSS, GA 30093. I NOTICE THAT THE BIKE WAS NOT A SUZUKI GT650 2008. THE VIN # WAS THE SAME. THE BIKE WAS A HYOSUNG GT650 2007. I WAS TOLD TO CALL RIDESAFELY AT PHILADELPHIA FOR ANY CLAIM SINCE THE GEORGIA FACILITY IS ONLY FOR STORAGE AND THEY CHARGE $60.00/DAY IF THE VEHICLE WAS LEFT THERE. SAME DAY I CALLED 1-215-289-0300 IN PHILLADELPHIA AND THEY SAID THEY DO NOT GUARRANTEE ANYTHING AS EXPLAINED IN THEIR WEBSITE. I TOOK THE MOTORCYCLE AND DECIDED TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER WHEN IN FLORIDA. I CALLED AGAIN TO RIDESAFELY OF PILADELPHIA AND EXPLAINED THAT I BID ON A SUZUKI GT650 2008 AND OBTAIN A HYOSUNUG 2007. THEY INDICATED THE SAME STORY, THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLY FOR ANYTHING. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND THEY JUST TOOK MY NUMBER TO CALL ME BACK. AT THE END OF THE DAY SOMEONE CALLED SAYING IT WAS THE SUPERVISOR AND WITH THE SAME VOICE OF THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE MESSAGE, SHE REPEATED THE SAME ARGUMENT. THIS TIME I INDICATED THAT THIS CASE WILL BE SEND TO COURT. SHE REPLY, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO. THE PAYMENT FOR THE VEHICLE WAS SENT TO RIDESAFELY OF FLORIDA, INC., 3600 NW 95TH ST. SUITE "C", MIAMI, FL 33147. I CALLED THIS OFFICE AND THEY TOOK THE INFORMATION FOR A SUPERVISOR TO CALL BACK, BUT THEY NEVER DID CALL BACK. CALL AGAIN TO GET TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE TITLE THAT I HAVE NO RECEIVED, AGAIN THEY TOOK THE NUMBER TO CALL ME BACK BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENNED. THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY IT IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOWER.

THEY ARE THIEVES.