TDS Service & Customer Issues rising with no response.

Posted on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 at 9:53am CDT by 0cce270f

Product: TDS Phone, Internet & Web

Company: Not Available

Location: Milwaukee, Wi, 53213, US

I have been a customer since 2002, and have had some issues over the years (about 1 a year billing, dsl speed) that have mostly been resolved i.e. lower than paid for DSL broadband that went on for months.

Jan 29th of 2009 I was no longer able to upload to my web site, could open and get to TDS servers but no folders existed to upload too. I logged 18 phone calls to resolve this with the average wait time of 1 hour 25 minutes each phone call. CSR says they too have the same problem on their end and don't know what to do? After going through every imaginable trouble shooting I had enough.

Front line customer service are friendly enough but no base knowledge. Complaints and tickets were closed with resolved yet no one had resolved them. In some cases No Response ticket was entered into the system, in others they would just issue a new ticket number. Still others they would pass up the chain. (I now realize there is no up the chain that can help).

I removed my web from their service and now have issues with downloading email since they have gone to gmail on May 09. CSR says they have the same issue when they try to download my emails on their end. We have tried both Mozella and Outlook to no avail.

Is TDS just wanting to drop long term customers, do they just not care enough to trouble shoot and fix things? TDS now stand for Terribly Dismal Service here in Milwaukee.

16c5446a, 2009-10-30, 07:49AM CDT

tds has in the past slammed my dad which is signing him up for at&t long distance without his or any approval.and they charged me two $99 disconnect fees for the same package.then after i complained they sent a $99 credit on our bill, a few months later it showed up on my credit as being charged off as bad debt.I complained again several months later it was removed from my credit now three years later we receive a collection notice for the same $99 dollars which was credited on our account as paid.tds are crooks that cant seem to make money on legitimate service without scamming its customers we had the same phone number and account with them for over 30 years the last three years of service they became crooked with the scams!

0cce270f, 2009-12-29, 12:46AM CST

Reply to below

TDS did not resolve service in fact when I had told them that I was discontinuing their web service as they could no longer provide service. CRS then attached my web to yahoo.com as they had access to my dns info as the web provider. I was two years out of contract with them so no disconnect fee however they upped my dsl from 30 amonth to 40 a month and now I am about to drop that as well. Only phone service will be left.

I have gone to JustHost.com

now known as just beautiful in my book.

12 -26-09 SAT. I NOTED YOUR EMAIL ABOUT TDS NON SERVICE . I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM . WAS YOURS EVER RESOLVED ??? I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHANGE TO. HAD AOL , BUT THEY ARE NOW JUST ABOUT OUT OF BUSINESS. ALSO I WOULD HAVE TO PAY $200.00 TO DELETE TDS. ANY HELP OR ADVISE YOU CAN SEND ME . APPRECAITE YOUR TIME