SUNDANCE REALITY - DO NOT USE SUNDANCE RENTALS IN LAWTON, OK THEY SCREW THE MILITARY

Posted on Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 at 10:59am CDT by 8d2dff8d

Product: RENTAL COMPANY

Company: SUNDANCE REALITY

Location: 1152 NW Cache Rd Lawton, OK 73507
Lawton, OK, 73507, US

URL: http://www.lawtonrentals.com/

My family and I rented a house from these people and put up a $500 deposit.

We had a serious family emergency and had to move back home we moved out mid december and they are now trying to get $750 plus they kept our deposit. They made up all kinds of damages on the house that were already done and there before we even moved in. We lost our proof pics and they know this and now they are threating to take us to court. They are BIG TIME SCAMMERS! WATCH OUT! Do not use them or they could also get you!

e9fe50d7, 2009-06-24, 07:56PM CDT

I think that the whole story is told, this client did not uphold his part of the rental, The funds requested from him is normal, I do not want to put what he has done or owes, That is between us and him. But there is to sides to every story. We conduct ourselves in a very professional manner. Our biggest clients are the military, Have him go to Housing, and see how far it goes.

95c11d96, 2009-12-09, 11:37AM CST

I TOTALLY AGREE! THEY CHARGED US $3,000 FOR A DEPOSIT AND 1 WEEK AFTER MOVING IN WE DISCOVERED ME HAD MICE & BEE'S. THEY REFUSED TO EXTERMINATE. SAID IT WAS OUR PROBLEM. WITH STORM WINDOWS & REGULAR WINDOWS CLOSED, THE CURTAINS STILL BLOW WHEN ITS WINDY. THEY WONT HELP. WE HAD A BROKEN WINDOW FROM A STORM FOR A MONTH BEFORE THEY FIXED IT & WE WERE CHARGED! RUN AWAY!! DO NOT RENT HERE

91dc0a9b, 2010-01-11, 09:16AM CST

I AGREE!! THEY CHARGED US 500 FOR HAVING MY FRIENDS DOG IN THE FRONT YARD FOR A DAY!! NOW AFTER READING ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS IM AFRAID WHEN WE MOVE WHAT THEY WILL CHARGE US WITH!

45c9e41c, 2010-05-10, 03:39PM CDT

Totally AGREE! I would never do business with Sundance! They are the most unprofessional group of people we have ever worked with. They will scam you out of all the money they can get!

7c279c49, 2011-08-25, 05:17PM CDT

They are horrible. We are going to have to sue them right now due to damages to our property because of roof problems they refused to fix. Our renters insurance will not cover what they call "landlord neglagence". We have been fighting this for over 6 months and never heard from the owner of the company. The minute we emailed and said we are reposting them to military housing, he mysteriously finally decided to call me, but says he really isn't sure what he expects him to do. It's not his problem that we didnt get our stuff out of the water fast enough!!! Really?? The roof caved in during a storm because they didnt fix the giant hole we reported MULTIPLE times!

Kelly R., 2013-12-03, 05:08PM CST

12/3/13 they really are rude and by "they" I mean David and John kinder (owner). Very rude and treated me so poorly. I wish I would have known this a year ago. I'm not just one of those rare upset complaints. If you have had a problem with sundance rentals I suggest going to the HSO in the welcome center and writing a complaint. Together we can once again blacklist them. It's not just me there are a lot of my friends and others I've come across:/ It's so sad that how unprofessional and poorly I have been treated since we moved in by the office manager and owner. I just moved on post and thankful that whole mess is over with.