Cuisinart BreadmakerCBK-200

Posted on Saturday, June 20th, 2009 at 12:38pm CDT by 9d48e862

Company: Cuisinart BreadmakerCBK-200

Hello,

I would like satisfaction concerning my Cuisinart breadmaker.

I purchased it in the summer of 2007 , in Montreal at Corbeil appliances. At the time it had ( and still has) a 3 year warranty.

The top broke( plastic hinge at the back) and Corbeil sent me to Centre des Rasoir to get it repaired. This was the agreement they said they had with Cuisinart.

At Centre des Rasoir( there are several in Mtl) they informed me that as of Jan 2009, they no longer repaired Cuisinart appliances and that it was necessary that I ship the breadmaker to Conair in Woodbridge , Ontario. On May 14 th , 2009 I shipped it to them

I informed them before at Customer service, Kathleen at 1-800-472-7606 ext 4707.

I called a few times to see how the repair was going and was given the order # 9700898689.

On June 19, 2009 I received by FeD EX the package from Conair.

I noted that the breadmachine was not mine- and tried it . It is defective. The bread remains raw. Further more this is not my machine, they sent me back a broken machine. I am not even aware if this machine is still under warranty.

I e- mailed them requesting a response to this error, requesting that I wished to have MY MACHINE repaired and sent back to me. In the machine they sent me( the broken one) is a piece of paper instructing that all future repairs must go to the United States.I also left the same message on Kathleen's voice mail.

I feel that I have been cheated. I paid for a machine, sent them a working machine ( except for the broken lid) and received a broken one back.

I have attempted to call them and I believe they have blocked my number as a message comes on saying the number is no longer in service.

How do I get satisfaction?

When this breadmaker functioned, I was satisfied with the finished product. It is unfortunate that the hinge broke ( at the back) I did not misuse it.

How can I get either a refund, a new machine or my actual machine repaired and sent back to me?

I would appreciate your advice.

I remain,