Antbytes.com - Antbytes Audio Karaoke - Stay Away !!!

Posted on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 at 3:25pm CDT by 671a8957

Product: Antbytes Audio Karaoke software

Company: Antbytes.com

URL: http://www.antbytes.com/AntbytesAudio.htm

Category: Online Shopping

On June 4 2009 I purchased the Antbytes Audio: Instant Download Karaoke voice removal software for $10.00 from the above website. As soon as the money was cleared by Paypal immediately the software was sent to me through email. I downloaded and followed the instruction but it did not work. I tried on several songs and either it is removing the whole song bothe vocal and music or it does not do anything. I contacted the seller and he suggested to do the same thing which is in the website which I already tried. I tried again but did not work. The website clearly mentiones that they offer money back guarantee so that the buyer can feel confident about purchase (check the above site). Then when I asked to refund my money they just stopped communicating with me. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER AND THIS SITE. The softwares do not work and its a scam to take your money.

e648fcea, 2010-02-09, 03:00AM CST

This individual is telling the truth. The software is actually Audacity, which is free. Antbytes says that they "modify" it and that's why they charge but that's complete BULL. I'm filing a fraud charge with my bank.

I complained and they responded once saying their version was different and then never again. I complained several times and they just stopped communication.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. This software (Audacity is free). Antbytes sells it for a profit when they do nothing but burn it on a cd off the internet.

3b73f016, 2010-02-18, 01:03PM CST

I wish I had checked the web more thoroughly before buying the software from antbytes.com. The above said is a 100% true and describes exactly what happened to me. The software they send is AUDACITY Beta version which IS available for free. The seller claims they offer customer support, but in fact they don't. It's a SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! I am going to dispute the charge through PayPal.

966b1c3c, 2010-12-07, 08:08PM CST

I had almost the same problem with this seller! I tried 3 or 4 times to contact them via email and they still have not replied nearly a week later. I agree they are a scam and need to be shut down. Not only that, they owe me (and possibly many others) $10.00!!

"Stay away" from Antbytes.com is an understatement!

3720a899, 2011-03-11, 04:38AM CST

I PURCHASED THIS DOWNLOAD ABSOLUTELY NO SUCCESS ON IT WORKING. NO REFUND.

e0f6e199, 2011-06-16, 04:32PM CDT

For 19.99 I purchased from these people a Vocal Remover software program and a Vocal remover disc.....

they sent me "Audacity" which can be download free anywhere and still have not receive my disc......

they will not respond to e mails

7da34478, 2011-09-22, 10:40PM CDT

MY NAME IS ROGER WOLFE AND I ALSO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY FOR TEN DOLLARS. THE DOWNLOAD DOESN'T WORK AND AUDACITY IS FREE. I WILL REPORT THIS TO PAY PAL AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.. I CONSIDER THIS TO BE WHITE COLLAR FRAUD. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SHAME THEY WON'T RESPOND TO EMAIL OR OTHER COMMUNICATION.