011 communications - overcharge

Company: 011 communications

Location: office based in Los Angeles
CA, US

URL: http://011communications.com/

I had been with 011 communications phone company for more than 2 years. In October 2008 I went over my bill and realized that insted of 7.9 cents per minute I was charged 21.9 cent!!! I called the company and hey revised the bill, which I paid online. Believe it or not, but overcharges continued untill May 2009. Finally I became sick of calling 011 communications to revise my bill., and in May 2009 I finally switched to another long distance phone company (love them). My last bill from 011 communications arrived in the middle of May, and again... overcharge! I called them to recalculate the bill, the lady said that she would take care of it and that I have to call back in a few days to get my correct balance. When I called them back (011 communications), the representative told me that they were unable to recalculate the bill and that I have to pay the entire amount including the overcharge... because I did not use their services for more than a month!!! How many more like me are getting overcharged by 011 communications, and do not notice it!!! Check your bills!