Vandergriff Honda Arlington Texas - LIes and Lies

Posted on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 at 11:19pm CDT by 3932741d

Product: Sales and Parts Department

Company: Vandergriff Honda Arlington Texas

First time visit to this dealership and to a Honda Dealership. Lies upon lies trying to buy a new Honda and was forced to go to another dealership 25 miles from home. This dealership is only 6 miles from my home and they made it so difficult to buy that I was forced to go to another dealership.

RECENTLY telephoned the Vandergriff Honda Arlington Parts department and specifically requested two (2) items and described items, informed them of the type of car I owned (Honda Accord) and directly asked if the items were available and in the parts department.

Just like the New Car Sales the PARTS DEPARTMENT assured me that they had the items and they were available.

I asked the simple question are you sure they are there? Reply was YES!

I live 6.3 miles from the dealership and I drove directly there and upon arrival the Parts Department informs me that they have been out of both these items for some time. I informed them that I called and made a special trip to their dealership just to be lied to again! They did not even care or try and ask if they could order the items.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE SELLING NEW CARS OR EVEN SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS PARTS.

RETURN CUSTOMERS AND REFERRALS I BELIEVE THEY HAVE A NONE!

UPON LEAVING I SAW THE NEW CAR SALES MAN THAT I WAS TRYING TO BUY A CAR FROM AND HE DID NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE A SIMPLE HELLO OR HOW ARE YOU.

VANDERGRIFF HONDA IS NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY! STAY AWAY!!!!!