usa pocket bikes - Do Not Buy from usapocketbikes.com

Company: usa pocket bikes

Location: 874 Palomares Ave
La Verne, CA, 91750, US

URL: http://www.usapocketbikes.com/

I ordered a Grand Prix MX3 from usapocketbikes.com. I placed the order in late November and was told the bike would arrive within 2 weeks. After many calls, and hearing many excuses the bike finally arrived on Dec.22. The bike arrived the wrong color, missing, parts, and cracked. I called usapocketbikes and was told to fill out the claims form on the website. I decided to keep the wrong colored bike, and the company said they would send out the missing and cracked pieces. Over the next 6 months I called the company over 15 times and I was told the pieces were on back order but would be sent out next week. I heard these exact words from every employee for 6 months. Today I was told they would not be sending out the missing and broken parts. I was told I can purchase these pieces from another site, and usapocketbikes would no longer be sending the pieces. The represenative said "they are less than $20. Go buy them yourself". The represntative was very rude, and said it was no longer their responsibility.He blamed FedEx, which was the first I heard about this. I am now stuck with a useless bike, which I paid $200 for.

2269bce4, 2010-09-30, 08:24AM CDT

Same thing happened to me. Took me over 3 weeks to recieve the bike. Arrived the wrong color. Chain broke on first ride and the exhaust was missing pieces. The compnay won't make it right. Thay told me to send them an e-mail with pictures and they would send replacement parts. I have been back and forth with them for over 2 months now and they still haven't sent any parts.