THE LAW FIRM OF LEVIN & MALKIN - RIPOFF LAWYER

Company: THE LAW FIRM OF LEVIN & MALKIN

Location: 75 ESSEX STREET
HACKENSACK, NJ, 07601, US

URL: http://www.levinandmalkin.com/

I was a client at the office and Mr. Levin was holding my case. I was in a car accident, the other insurance company is Geico. He was supposed to take care of all the medical charges and sue Geico. We agreed that he will take 1/3 of all medical charges his office acquires for me. The car i was driving belong to my mother, he said once she comes in and signs a form for him he can get the car taken care of also, he did not mention anything about taking 1/3 of the money for the car or the car i was renting. I called his office before and asked Denise, his secartary if the office will be taking 1/3 of the car money and she said NO> Geico declared my car total loss and sent the check to the firm with the firms name. I was surprised to hear from her a week later telling me she received the check and cashed it and i will only be receiving 2/3 of the check. Since then they have ignored my calls and kicked me out of the office when I went in to try to talk to the lawyer. They told me i was no longer a client of theirs but yet refuse to send my file to my future lawyer.