1-800-Flowers.com - 1800Flowers Never delivered flowers

Posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 11:41am CDT by 21af7612

Product: 1-800-Flowers.com

Company: 1-800-Flowers.com

URL: http://www.1800flowers.com /

I ordered flowers Monday mornthing July 6, 2009 because they said they could deliver that day. The order went through, my credit card was charged, and I recieved a confirmation. The most important thing to me was that she recieved flowers that day, it was not an issue of price. That evening I recieved an e-mail stating their florist was 35 miles away and would not be able to get there today but could deliver tomorrow morning and would offer me a discount. I replied back that only if they could get there in the morning. I assumed that going to someone else would not get it to her any earlier. I never heard back so I e-mailed them again Tuesday late morning. I recieved a reply that evening stating that they could arrange deliver today if I wanted or they could cancel the order. I replied that I did want it delivered but only if it was today and I needed a confirmation. I never heard back from them. So Wednesday morning the 8th I e-mailed canceling the order. What a disaster. What terrible service. It made me look really bad. I did my part and paid them, I just wanted flowers delivered as promised. I will never use 1800Flowers again, and will tell everyone that will listen why they shouldn't either.