Professional Couriers - Still waiting for my courier to be delieverd

Product: Professional Couriers

Company: Professional Couriers

Location: Delhi, De, 110 028, IN

URL: http://www.tpcindia.com/home1.aspx

Still waiting for my courier to be delivered

This is with regard to my courier which was booked from Delhi to Bangalore on 25th June 09. Docket NO DEL2318095.

I have been following up from 27th June onwards with your Bangalore office Customer Care :(080) 22230457, 22230459, 22247957

for receiving the same and till now i have not got a positive response. The tracking website does not pull any tracking details hence i called customer care.

Please find their response below -

Called on 26th June - Bangalore Customer Care Response - Parcel will take 48 hours please check on 27th at 12:30pm.

Called on 27th June - Bangalore Customer Care Response - Parcel is coming by surface some delay you will get it on Monday 29th June.

Called on 29th June - Bangalore Customer Care Response - We are unable to get any details, it has not reached Bangalore please contact Delhi office.

Called on 30th June - Bangalore Customer Care Response - We can't track the same it has not arrived in Bangalore - u talk to Delhi office don't call us.

When my friend Jose contacted Delhi office, they say they can track it has been shipped and will be delivered on 29th June.

Delhi office says it has been shipped and you will receive the same by 30th June.Today is 1st July still no update anywhere.

As of now Bangalore Regional office does not have any details on my shipment and tracking and your website still does not pull any details.

Surprisingly Delhi office says they can see the details and item has been shipped.

Does it take 6 days for courier to reach from Delhi to Bangalore ?

Your offices do not know where the parcel is and are directing the customer from one city customer care to another city customer care.

I have never seen such lousy courier service in my life where your offices are not able to track the shipment yourself, forget the poor customer.

hope i get my parcel if you guys are not able to deliver the same, please return the same to the sender so we can ship it though some other means.

Hoping someone will see my communication and respond to the same.As i have lost all hope now ...

Today is 7th July and still no idea where the courier is ? No one is responding to emails or calls, they are directing from one office to another ...

What can i do here ?

6e47b57e, 2010-02-03, 07:30AM CST

MY FRIEND AND I HAD SENT A COURIER ON 18th OF DECEMBER TO THE SECONDARY EDUCATION OF AIEEE HIS COURIER GOT DELIVERED BUT THEY SAY MY DELIVERY REPORT HAS NOT YET COME SO SIR PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN THE AIEEE EXAMS DATES HAVE BEEN DECLARED AND THE LAST DAY FOR FORM SUBMITION WAS THE 5th OF JANUARY