Cohen Bros. Furniture LLC - Cohen Brothers Furniture in Delaware/New Castle

Company: Cohen Bros. Furniture LLC

Location: 4014 N. Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE, 19720, US

URL: http://cohenbrosfurn.com/

Upon reccommendation from my aunts whom were(yes were) long term cutomers I decided to purchase furniture from Cohen Bros. Furniture. Last July I purchased a living room table set from Cohen. The tables were to be delivered in August but thet claimed those tables were damaged and the manufactor had to make new ones. I finally got them mid October. In March I complained that my tables yes all three had broken. I was told to bring them in to be repaired however I don't own a truck nor can I lift them. I asked to speak to the manager and was told he would be in later and I would recieve a call. I called again and was told the same. These tables were 2 and a half months late and broke in less than six months. What an insult to ask me to bring them in after such a long wait to receive them in the first place, then having the tables break. The manager not calling me back sealed it. I will not purchase from this company again not even with the ridiculous offer of 20% off a lamp or small purchase.I received horrible customer services and to date the issue has yet to be solved and I never received a call back! I should have questioned the manufactor remake and gotten my money back in the first place. My tables are a disgrace in my home as one side table is missing a leg, the other two stand on shaky legs. I have not replaced as I am angry and I make sure to display to friends and family members proof of the deplorable quality Cohen offers. I guess my continued business was not wanted or valued. I feel so wronged I have yet to purchase any new furniture from any company.

24fd7ea1, 2011-01-13, 07:12PM CST

I couldn't agree with you more . The service is horrible. They smile in your face , and shaft you in the end. With this company, it's sell sell sell. then screw the customer in the end. They could care less about your satisfaction. They're all about " SHOW US THE MONEY " Then, get lost. I would trust Sears and recommend them anytime before cohen bros.

Susie706, 2012-11-19, 12:20PM CST

I have purchased my home furniture from Cohen Bros over the past 18 years...NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! I saw a sofa in their ad and when I went to the store it happened to be 1/2 price on EVERYTHING day. ( I am weary of these types of sales) Wasim, who was one of the managers helped me and I found out the sofa I was interested in was not on the floor. So Wasim went into his private book and told me the half price of that sofa was $699. I know I should have questioned it but I was so excited about buying new furniture that I continued to shop. I ended buying approximately $2000 worth of furniture that day which would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. About 2 was later I just happened to google the make and model of the sofa and found 3 sites that sold the sofa at REGULAR price for $549 to $649!!!! I called and spoke to Wasim and he began arguing with me. I said " so YOUR full price of JUST the sofa is $1400??!!! " he said nothing. I had to get loud with him and he said he would look into it and call me back...he never did. I called him 3 days later and I was told he was on another line. I'm guessing he had to prepare himself to speak to me. He deducted $100 off the price of the sofa. Even though it was still more expensive than the other furniture stores, I just accepted it because I just want to be done with this store!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I can only imagine how over charged I am on the rest of the furniture I bought. It makes me sick to think about it!!!! I think I will also file a complaint with the BBB!!!