Booking.com - Best Western Blue Square Hotel Amsterdam

Posted on Friday, July 31st, 2009 at 5:09am CDT by 2ff8cf57

Product: Hotel Booking

Company: Booking.com

Location: This web site is owned and operated by: Booking.com bv Weteringschans 28-4 1017 SG Amsterdam Netherlands
Amsterdam, NL

URL: http://www.booking.com

I had 5 reservations for 5 rooms for 6 nights three pre-paid as the price was very good. I have confirmation of the reservation. The hotel had no rooms available when the group arrived. I had to put them in the Marriott and my phone bill to sort out rooms for them is in excess of Euro 450. Booking.com refuses to credit my card and Best Western also refuse to credit my card and also had the audacity to charge a no show for the following night. Beware paying anything in advance to this company. Booking.com have admitted in writing that the e-mail sent to the hotel was not read by the hotel and this is the reason for no rooms being available. It took me 4 hours and some very unhappy clients and a cost of over 2000 euros which i will loose as well as the money this company refuses to pay back.

75342ef8, 2009-08-03, 02:52PM CDT

I book with Booking.com all the time - have had a similar issue with the hotel saying i dont have a booking, but booking.com sorted the issue and solved the problem - they dont even charge - its the hotels that do, and the hotels get the booking as soon as we get our confirmation, something about it puts it direct in the hotel system, pretty cool and so not the fault of booking.com!