SLEEP CENTRAL DIV OF ROTECH HEALTH - UNAUTHORIZED C-PAP SUPPLY SHIPMENTS

Company: SLEEP CENTRAL DIV OF ROTECH HEALTH

Location: SLEEP CENTRAL DIVISION OF ROTECH HEALTHCARE 104 MAX HURT DRIVE
MURRAY, KY, 42071, US

URL: http://WWW.SLEEP CENTRAL.COM/

FOR TWO YEARS NOW SLEEP CENTRAL HAS SHIPPED ME CPAP SUPPLIES WITHOUT A DR ORDER SO THAT MY INSURANCE WILL NOT PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES. LOVEJOY MEDICAL BLAMES SLEEP CENTRAL FOR AUTO SHIPPING THE MERCHANDISE AND SLEEP CENTRAL BLAMES LOVEJOY MEDICAL WHEN THE TRUTH IS ROTECH HEALTHCARE MADE A ACROSS THE BOARD DECISION TO SHIP SUPPLIES EVERY 3 MONTHS WHETHER YOU WANT THEM OR NOT. THEY SUPPLIES COME UPS THEN YOU HAVE TO CALL SLEEP CENTRAL TO WRITE A UPS ORDER FOR PICK UP AND THEY THEY DON'T PUT THE SUPPLIES BACK IN STOCK UNTIL YOU ARE PAST THE 30 DAYS LIMIT SO YOU ARE STUCK WITH PAYING FOR THE SUPPLIES. THEY BILLED MY INSURANCE WITHOUT A DRS ORDER SO THEY WON'T PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES. ROTECH HEALTHCARE SAYS THEY HAVE TO DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION BEFORE THEY CAN CANCEL THE BILL. WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS ROTECH HAS FOUND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF PATIENTS BY SENDING UNREQUESTED SUPPLIES THEN HAVING SLEEP CENTRAL NOT ENTER THEM BACK INTO THEIR SYSTEM UNTIL THE 30DAYS IS UP AND HANGING THE PATIENT WITH THE BILL. WHAT I DID WAS GET ALL THE UPS TRACKING NUMBERS AND WHEN THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT WAS DELIVERED, WHEN IT WAS PICKED UP TO RETURN TO SLEEP CENTRAL AND WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED TO SLEEP CENTRAL. WHICH WAS IN THE 30 DAY LIMIT. THEY HAVE STUCK ME WITH SUPPLIES BEFORE AND CHARGED ME WITH THEM. THIS HAS OCCURRED FOR 2 STRAIGHT YEARS. ONE YEAR I GOT ANOTHER MANS SUPPLIES THE UPS BOX HAD HIS NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON IT AND MY ADDRESS AND ZIP CODE. THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO SLEEP CENTRAL I TOLD THEM TO STOP ALL AUTO SHIPMENTS, I CALLED RO TECH AND TOLD THEM TO STOP ALL AUTO SHIPMENTS, AND I CALLED LOVEJOY MEDICAL AND ASKED THEM TO STOP ALL AUTO SHIPMENTS. I ALSO CALLED MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE AND TOLD THEM NOT TO APPROVE ANYTHING FOR LOVEJOY MEDICAL, ROTECH HEALTHCARE OR SLEEP CENTRAL. MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE SAID THEY DON'T EVEN USE LOVEJOY MEDICAL FOR THIS VERY REASON THEIR PATIENTS WERE GETTING CPAP SUPPLIES WITHOUT DR'S ORDER OR PATIENT'S ORDER AND THEN HAVING AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TIME GETING THE MESS STRAIGHTENED OUT.

48cd85d4, 2009-09-24, 12:40PM CDT

I have had nothing but problems with sleepcentral.com. They have been shipping the wrong supplies for several months. When I call they do nothing about it and act as if it is my fault because I did not notify them within 30 days. The truth is I have notified them by phone, email and voicemail, yet no results.

If you are serious about correcting your sleep apnea problems, you should find a different supply vendor.

AVOID www.sleepcentral.com

75641508, 2010-02-11, 01:46PM CST

I have the same problem I sent them a letter but I don't believe it was certified but that's what I intend to do now I just reccieved another shipment. I paid to send one back I'm not paying for another if they want it they can figure out how to retieve it. I stated in my letters that me nor my insurance intend on making payment because it was not ordered nor authorized.

b377613a, 2010-11-16, 07:09AM CST

We can help. We offer everything from home diagnostic studies for obstructive apnea, CPAP titration, issuance of your CPAP machine and CPAP supplies (masks, tubing and other needed supplies).

We only send what you need when you need it and will always verify with your insurance company what is covered prior to shipment.

Please feel free to go to www.SleepQuest.com and also feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Bret Adams - Director, National Accts.

6766d6b3, 2011-12-16, 04:18PM CST

ROTECH SLEEP CENTRAL discontinued my auto shipments for CPAP supplies without notification and apparently, for no reason. My account is current and always has been. Never a past-due bill. I was in desperate need of my CPAP replenishment supplies and so far it has been a month since I communicated this need to their Customer Service. I am very disappointed with the lack of service I have received from ROTECH SLEEP CENTRAL. After stumbling onto this website, I realize that I am not alone in my poor Customer Service experience. I now have to find another supplier that accepts my insurance, and quickly because I am running out of duct tape to hold my mask together.

Tired InTexas, 2013-11-08, 02:20PM CST

I wasn't having problems with supplies, too many or lack of them, I kept getting the Robo-dialed messages at least once a week even after I discontinued using their services. They always do this after their normal business hours so you can't call back and get a live person. I just found a number 1-800-288-1853 that has live operators during normal business hours. The customer service rep was very nice and said she'd take me off their auto-dialing system immediately. Everyone who is having issues may want to call this number for assistance. Time will tell if they actually stop calling all the time...

13e6f4da, 2014-04-21, 06:34PM CDT

Rotech is a billion dollar scam company. You will be billed forever for nothing. It's been two years from the start. BCBS of AZ paid off my C-PAP machine over a year ago, and I have never purchased One item from anyone for over two years. Rotech continues to bill and turn acct's to collection agency's. I have called all #'s and used all tactics to fire them, stop calls stop billing etc....... Time for my Atty.

76cfdb4e, 2014-06-04, 04:13AM CDT

I have a problem. ?I cannot get the supplies I need. ?I have been trying for MONTHS to get a new cushion. ?A piece that I was told to replace at least once a month. ?They say I do not have a prescription for it. ?Then HOW do I have one in my possession???? After waiting literally months for them to get the proper authorization from my physician, I finally went and picked up the form myself, took it to the doctors office, got it signed by hand, myself. ?My doctors office doesn't understand as they have previously authorized this (Duh I have a prescription!!) Anyway, I hand delivered it again myself, and was assurred it would be taken care of. ?That was 10 days ago. Today the company Sleep Central called to see if I need supplies??? Yes I need supplies! I've been trying for months to get a cushion. Which STILL hasn't been shipped because they said I need authorization from my physician! After I lost it on the phone the lady says she found it and the order will be placed. I'm not holding my breath. This company has terrible service.