MHR Bellevue - MHR Bellevue is a rip-off

Posted on Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 at 12:11am CDT by 9f5d970f

Product: Mens Hair Restoration(Transplant)

Company: MHR Bellevue

Location: 10900 NE 4th Street Suite 1650
Bellevue, WA, 98004, US

URL: http://www.mhr.com

i had gone through a surgical procedure for a "full" set of hair restoration, as permitted by one single session.

Dr.Robert P. Niedbalski operated the procedure.

I heard him instruct his helper for 1500 transplants even though i was paying him for 2900 at that time.

He insisted that I misunderstood since the 1500 was for a different patient. I was not convinced since its highly unlikely talk about someone else, while he is operating on me.

Anyways, i took photos of my grafts as soon as I got home.

on my follow-up session I mentioned my displeasure with the whole credibility thing. He then told me that i must have been under anesthesia to be aware of anything.

I told him if thats true i should see 3000 grafts - he told me there were 3000.

this is a whole lot of nonsense, since I did a sampling based on the photos i took on that date. for one square inch area, it was impossible to contain so many grafts even if I consider three hair per graft.

This is a rip-off and i never thought that the doctor would be such a crook!

6109a1c3, 2010-07-19, 08:25PM CDT

These comments are preposterous. My name is Jerry Davis and I publish www.ihatehairloss.com

Dr. Niedbalski was my personal choice for my hair restoration. I was so satisfied with my results and how it changed my life I changed my career to become a hair restoration consultant and publish a website dedicated to helping men and women with hair loss.

I have worked very closely with Dr. Niedbalski over the last six years and personally and professionally believe these comments are fabricated. I have never known him to overcharge a patient for services. To the contrary, most often he would give the patient free grafts. Dr. Niedbalski would have absolutely no motivation to overcharge a patient for services since he was an employee of Medical Hair Restoration and monies collected for every surgery were deposited direct and MHR's account.

Furthermore Dr. Niedbalski was not compensated by MHR based on profitability of the office let alone an individual case.

Finally, Dr. Niedbalski on many occasions had to answer to MHR's Management team for giving free grafts to patients. this is just another example of how Dr. Niedbalski always looked after the patient first.

Jerry Davis