Tradera - Tradera of Sweden

Posted on Monday, July 27th, 2009 at 9:19am CDT by 12803d18

Company: Tradera

Location: Stockholm, SE

Tradera an Ebay company in sweden automatically charges you for advertisement placement for ads you have not placed.

Contacting the call center does not help in solving the issue. You have to get your account disabled so Tradera stops charging you. If you complain Tradera threatens to send your information to Inkasso to take legal action against you.

This is a systematic rip-off, charging customers extra money for no service. Using the website tradera.com is highly discouraged. If you have similar experience post it on the web.

74190537, 2013-03-04, 06:30AM CST

You are damn right!

I paid 3 times (170 SEK) for nothing. You don't have items placed? Don't matter. The Tradera will send you invoices anyway. They will keep charging you can you can not close your account until have all the invoices have been paid. I can not find any other reason to pay the bills but to close my account as soon as possible.

a42e9891, 2015-05-12, 12:09PM CDT

I performed work for Tradera starting April 22, 2015, by editing and typing texts that were sent to me via email. I have the emails that provided the balance of monies owned to me $155.00 and I was assured that I would be paid via PayPal. After sending several emails I have had no response. I am just seeking confirmation of payment for my services.

Kind regards,

Cindy Germuska

13dacb3a, 2015-05-13, 04:38PM CDT

Hello Cindy,

I too believe that I have been scammed. My balance today is 155.00 and now they want me to switch to another position repeatedly telling me I will get paid on my Paypal account.

I hope that I do because in the event that I do not, I have the legal means to prosecute them to the fullest; both through US and International Law.

In addition, the mainsteam media will be contacted.