Dell - Dell Computers

Company: Dell

Location: 1 Dell Way
ROUND ROCK, TX, US

Category: Computers, Software

My son-in-law purchased a computer online for me. It was shipped to my home. I did not open the box because I know very little about computers. When he came to set it up for me, he opened the box and the keyboard and mouse were missing. I called Dell to tell them about this. The only response I got from a person who could barely speak English was that it was past the 21 days to report missing parts. I explained why I had not opened the box and that I had paid for the keyboard and mouse. Again, he reiterated that it was past the 21 days. He sounded like a parrot repeating it over and over. He was not interested in solving the problem and keeping a customer satisfied.

I asked to speak with his manager. I got another person who could barely speak English who again told me that it was past the 21 days to report missing parts. He was not intersted in solving the problem either. He just kept repeating it was past the 21 days.

How much could a keyboard and mouse cost? But, oh wait, it was past the 21 days. Well, it is going to be past 21 days before I buy anything else from Dell. I am telling everyone I know not to buy from Dell. If they refuse to do anything about this, just think what kind of service you will get if you have a real problem with your computer. Service, what service?