Hit Web Design formerly Heritage Websight Solutions - Websight Bait and Switch

Company: Hit Web Design formerly Heritage Websight Solutions

Location: 1460 North Moonriver Drive
Provo, UT, 84604, US

URL: http://hitwebdesign.com/

I had purchased a websight from Heritage Websight Solutions. I was promised an award winning websight, and received nothing of the kind. I was given an amateur websight that's emabarrassing and unprofessional. They double charged me for the sight, and offered me credit instead of money back.

When I asked for the credit with the hopes of having an award winning websight, I received nothing but a run-around. The customer service reps referred me to their manager, who, never had the decency to return a phone call, or reply to any of my emails that I've posted.

When I called to complain, none of their customer service reps were able to help me. I have a full list of names of customer service reps that I've communicated with who all have promised me to help me, but never have. I have been more than patient, and totally feel ripped off by this company. I have googled other similar complaints voicing the same sentiment about Heritage Websight Solutions a.k.a. Hitwebdesign. To ad insult to injury, this company had the audacity to send me a "do-it-yourself" email on how to put together key components of the websight myself. There are many notions of class actions lawsuits brewing of this stink that this company has placed on innocent businesses like mine. At this point, I just want my money back. I don't feel comfortable talking to any personnel from that company after what has happened. They should be ashamed of themselves for conducting this unconscionable practice of bait and switch chicanery.