Torrenza Mazatlan -

Posted on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 at 12:47pm CDT by 68ec4b0a

Company: Torrenza Mazatlan

Location: MX

Please dont ignore this message

Its has been very hard for us to get in touch with someone there, they are thieves and in addition they are cowards who do not have the courage to answer my emails

At the presentation, Torrenza tried to sell us a timeshare and in order to do so, they guaranteed the purchase of our Mayan timeshare for 49,900 USD and because they were still under construction they offered us to rent Torrenzas timeshare for five years to give them time to finish the construction. They rushed us to sign the paperwork without giving us time to read them.

At the presentation they told us that they would rent it for us, but when we were signing, they gave us an affiliation with Sierra rentals which is the company that take care about the rentals and resales, all the presentation was based on it and one time we signed they just said there are no guarantees.

The seller made us believe that they would sell our Mayan property and after speaking with this company we discovered thats a lie.

We went back to our sales person with some questions since we did not get any paper that stated the resale of our Mayan property. We asked the salesman for it and he refused. We asked the manager to cancel the contract. We told them we were in our 5 days right to cancel and he refused to it, stating that we had waived that right because our contract for some reason was active already.

What they did is illegal, they are liars.

I made a blog to spread the word about this scammers the url is: http://torrenzamazatlanfraud.com/

if you experience something similar please leave a comment.

202364d5, 2010-03-01, 07:31PM CST

Torrenza, is a major fraud operation, run away from them fast, thank god, i didnt buy!!

63c26219, 2010-11-26, 01:12PM CST

Did this get resolved?

I am having an issue with Torrenza not paying back the $20,000 they agree'd with Profeco to refund.

I have gone so far as to set up my own web site to keep people informed.

Its www.torrenza.biz

If I can help anyone, please email me.

Don