Premier bathtubs

Posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 12:01pm CDT by 594096ee

Product: Premier bathtubs

Company: Premier bathtubs

Location: Corporate Office: Premier Bathrooms Inc, 2330A S. Nova Rd, South Daytona, Florida
South Daytona, Fl, 32119, US

URL: http://www.premier-bathrooms.com/

About a year ago I bought a walkin tub from Premier bathtubs. The salesman came to my house and lied to my face and sold me a tub that I couldn't use even after he'd measured and knew exactly what I needed. I then contacted Premier and got no satisfaction from them. They have a clause in their contract that you MUST go to Florida for any legal action. I contacted Premier and got no satisfaction at all. They stole my money. They had theirs and that's all they care about. Customer satisfaction means nothing to them. I recommend that anyone contemplating buying a walkin tub that they do an internet search first. You can get a walkin tub just as good quality for about 1/3 the price of theirs with good customer service.

36e2a53d, 2010-12-28, 11:33AM CST

Wow, Premier Bathrooms has a lot of complaints. Almost bought a tub. http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Premier-Bathrooms.aspx

8a0684f1, 2011-01-02, 06:16PM CST

This gentleman wanted to save money by having a plumber or family member install his brand new walk-in-bathtub. Premier is the ONLY company who manufactures & INSTALLS their OWNED tubs. I am a salesman of 3 years for Premier, & I've never had Premier NOT take care of their customers. I will never work for another Walk-in bathtub company due to the Hundreds of satisfied customers that have called me. If you're going to spend thousands of dollars installing a Walk-in-bathtub, Spend that money once, Get it done right the first time, & Never have to worry about it again.

13e870a5, 2011-01-21, 03:28PM CST

I agree with the stated comments and also got robbed from Premier Bath. They oversell a poor designed product and after the sale have very poor customer service. Very high maintenance with poor installation. I had problems from day one and had to deal with the legal department in Florida even tho I live in Canada. No customer service in Canada at all, it took me almost 2 years and I still have problems. Sorry I paid cash in full, No refunds available. Buyer beware.

edccc9cd, 2011-10-09, 06:58AM CDT

I just bought a Premier tub.They installed it.The salesman said they were the only USA made tubs.Afew days after installation I received a call to see if it had been installed and was told by the lady that they were made in England,the reasonthey were so expensive. I had not cked the internet regretfully wish I had.Itis not what I really hoped for I may see what can be done but probably won't have recourse to be able to do anything.

acd6d483, 2012-03-01, 03:16PM CST

i'm looking for their type of unit. their customer service is bull, on the phone they want way to much personal info. the information pact does not give rouch opening sizes. told them i would talk to the salesperson when they came. got abunch of bs and i said cancel the appointment.