FedEx - FedEx still sucks

Posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 4:23pm CDT by ee9b403f

Product: delivery

Company: FedEx

URL: http://fedex.com/

Why is it that FedEx insists on trying to deliver a package when they've been told I won't be home? I'm waiting for a package and FedEx has tried to deliver it during the day when I'm at work. I was told I can pick the package up if I want to drive 20 miles to their hub. I paid for a delivery and I expect a delivery. I busted my hump trying to get home before 4 PM, but of course the driver came at 3 PM for the second day in a row. No other options are available unlike UPS where you can re-route your package to a different location like work or a relative's home. I'm a receiving clerk, and I do this for a living. How can they stay in business if they don't make the deliveries? On the plus side, the people I've spoken with at customer service have been very polite and very apologetic. They can also make a request for a specific delivery time, but they cannot guarantee it. I'm sure they get a lot of experience apologizing to customers, but their apologies aren't getting my package delivered. Use the BROWN guys!