PORT CITY COIN AND JEWELRY - BEWARE PORT CITY COIN & JEWELERY

Posted on Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 at 6:24pm CDT by 316bef8e

Company: PORT CITY COIN AND JEWELRY

Location: 60 West Road Suite D
Portsmouth, NH, 03801-5634, US

I made a purchase from PORT CITY COIN AND JEWELRY. They were supposed to Mail my purchase to me. When I contacted them about my purchase they told me it was mailed that "I needed to be patient". After several more days when I contacted them again, I was cursed out. I was called a cheat, crook, liar and cursed at. I have never been treated this way by a merchant. This tells me that they never mailed my purchase. Why else would they take such a defensive stand right off, instead of concern or make an attempt to try and help the customer like any honest business would want to do? . It is my full intention to file a civil suit against PORT CITY COIN AND JEWELRY for defamation of corrector and even posting the slander on the internet with E-Bay. If anyone has had a similar experience with them and are interested in a class action, please contact me. I have already made contact with an attorney. EVERYONE! PLEASE BEWARE OF PORT CITY COIN AND JEWELRY. This man is Not Right.

09f67221, 2009-08-13, 01:08AM CDT

This guy's item was shipped asap. Not only was it ship we refunded this EBAYER his lousy $8 via PayPal.

Port City left a semi negitive comment and this clown calls it slander. Pal we refunded you your $8 get on with your life no sense crying over three $2 bills after we refunded you your money in full.

Move on!

09f67221, 2010-06-09, 11:29AM CDT

Port City Coin and Jewelry has been in business over 3 years and NOT 1 other complaint other than the $8 purchase you made that you say did not arrive then we went ahead and refunded you the $8.00 so NO complaint should of been filed on your behalf.

I would like to thank all of our customer's for all their business!