Tanishq - Tanishq - Bad Customer Service

Company: Tanishq

Location: Tanishq Dickenson Road Bangalore - 560042
BANGALORE, KA, 560042, IN

URL: http://www.tanishq.co.in/

This is with regards to the bad customer service provided at the Tanishq Bangalore Dickenson Road, I have placed for an order on 27/06/2009 and the delivery date was given as 10th of July 09, I did not receive a call to confirm if the order was ready, when I called up the agent took 15 minutes to check and confirm that the order is ready, I went to collect the order immediately, for the first 20 minutes no one was even bothered to attend, after 20 minutes the agent came and showed me the ring and I told him that I will be paying with the credit note from Tanishq Jayanagar branch which was agreed between both the showrooms at the time of placing the order, the billing agent took more than 45 minutes to attend and later says that the credit is not yet transferred from the Jayanagar branch, hence I have to collect the order on Monday.

This is an engagement ring which we need on 12th of July, now I am forced to buy a readymade ring from some other shop.

The courtesy shown to the customer at the time of purchasing the order is not present at the time of delivering the order, the credit note from the Jayanagar branch is worth Rs 25,297 and I have already paid an advance of Rs 5000 for this order as advance, now I am at a total loss of Rs 30,297 and the ring ordered is not with me for the occasion, I never expected this kind of cheap service from one of the most famous brands.

This is the worst and ridiculous customer service I have ever received in any of the branded showrooms, I am sure they must be having cameras in the showroom, can check and find out if my complaint is genuine.

Nirmal

0064e4bc, 2012-08-23, 07:07AM CDT

Hello,

Tanishq jewwllery showroom at Thane at Naupda is worst.

Showed only 20-25 gold rings and earings from Tanishq collection

Didn't showed interest. When we said to one more sales man over there thay laughed and refused to show more.

I hope you will attend this and will give positive feedback.

We want that showroom sholud call and request me back to see more collection.