Dazzle White Pro

Company: Dazzle White Pro

Location: DazzleWhite PO box 10233
Des Moines, IA, 50381, US

URL: http://www.dazzlewhite.com/

I paid shipping and handleling for a free trail whitening pen. The pen does not work. It is poor quality production. I cancelled the free trail, but they want me to send the pen back, my cost. They also hooked me to a weight loss program and a fraud subscription that I did not care about. I cancelled all. This company is ripping off the consumers. Can you stop the scam?

ffd0377a, 2009-07-14, 05:41PM CDT

when u call to cancel u have 14 days to send back product or pay $58 i said why isn't that stated on the order page---it is on another page term and conditions what a scam

1a61d6f7, 2009-07-22, 10:40AM CDT

I paid to ship my "free trial" back as well,and had to call 3 different numbers to cancel the various programs I had supposedly signed up for. This is a very deceptive company. Read all their fine print.

7174d3ee, 2009-07-29, 12:47AM CDT

I too was fooled and tricked since I didn't read the fine prints carefully during the signing-up process. But I was quite lucky because I read other people's complaints on the internet shortly after I placed my order.

This was how I stopped them from charging me the $1.95, $58.75, and whatever-come-later charges: I immediately went back to their website, and started chatting with a live-aid. I gave her the order number, etc. and told her whether Dazze White would cancel my order immediately or not, I would call my credit card company a little bit later to cancel the credit card, then I would file a complaint to the BBB and the Federal Government agency that overlooks internet commerce about Dazzel White's deceptive business practice.

She immediately put me onhold, and came back several minutes later to inform me that my order had been completely canceled, and no merchandise would be sent to me, including the weightloss or whatever program materials that were in addition to the Dazzle White Pen. Later, I received a e-mail from Dazzle White which confirmed I no longer was on their mailing list for any of their products.

Thank GOD!!!!

Someone please close this company immediately. Unfortunately, I read it somewhere that this company is actually based somewhere in the Middle East or Europe.

d2de08fc, 2009-08-12, 08:25AM CDT

Same story as mine, except they aren't taking the $58.71 charge off which BTW put my checking/debit card in the red, and no courtesy note from them "reminding" me that the first post-trail charge was pending so that I could at least anticipate it. Trail product not only didn't work after only two applications, when I took the pen apart to see if it even had any gel left, I found a brown, stinky, oozy mess of mold. Did have the foresight to take a photo, then threw the grossness away -- BIG MISTAKE!! They won't refund without phyisically returning the product which is now in a landfill, and they're not even willing to give me an email address to send the photo. By the time my bank hits me with ISF charges, this will have cost me $94.

f549eab7, 2009-08-22, 09:48AM CDT

May I add my story to the litany of complaints about this company? Same story: False and deceptive advertising. I have the original email that says I purchased a free trial, which is the exact same thing they expect you to send back. I haven't seen a credit yet on the $58.71 they charged me, still waiting. But I did get the Weight Loss and "book deal" to cancel before they charged me. This is a VERY disreputable company, with VERY shade business practices. Read ALL the fine print, or you will get screwed. I am also filing with the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission. They need to be stopped!

aff2c296, 2009-08-31, 02:39PM CDT

What a JOKE!!!

I tried the chat window.

you: what does this "trial" entail?

Kim: Hi, are you here to place an order?

Kim: Click Here to order our product.

Kim: The limited-time offer we have on is available to you today for no cost. All we ask that you cover is the small $4.95 shipping fee to rush it to you.

Kim: It's a full month supply with a 14-day trial period. If you choose not to return your package before the end of the trial period, you're charged just $79.95 (a 25% savings) for the package. This is a fully refundable amount should you find that Dazzle Smile doesn't whiten your teeth fast.

Kim: There's never an obligation as you can cancel at any time with no cost and no hassles simply by calling 888-948-5508 or via live chat with us. There is only a limited number of trial packages left.

you: I asked a question

you: so, if I return it, how and how much $$

you: hello?

Kim: Please read the above message.

you: I did...it does not state how I have to send it back

you: can you please answer me?

Kim: Did you already place an order?

you: please answer my question

Kim: You can send it back through any shipping company.

you: with insurance or not

you: do I have to insure it for over $100?

Kim: For further details, please call at this number: 888-948-5508.

Kim: They are available 5:00 AM 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.

you: you can't answer questions through chat?

Kim: Sorry, we are not authorized to provide it via live chat. Please call our phone support for further assistance in this concern.

Kim: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!

21e84a9c, 2009-09-08, 12:45AM CDT

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers?? .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honoured our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

21e84a9c, 2009-09-08, 12:46AM CDT

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers??? .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honoured our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

21e84a9c, 2009-09-09, 04:33AM CDT

Hello,

directly to the left of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the bottom of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions

We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

6391e055, 2009-09-21, 03:50PM CDT

I also paid the $1.95 and was told or believed that It was free and if I liked it. I could order it. I made the mistake of paying with a charge card and dazzle white and/ or associated businesses started charging my account. I refused delivery of aadditional tubes and found a long wait for customer service. The promotion was very deceptive and the charge card charges not authorized. Other than the $1.95 I did not even recognized the companies that did the charging. Not Dazel white.

Your compliant is right on. Appears to be a scam Very skeptical about this.

8684a858, 2009-10-05, 11:25AM CDT

I've placed a previous complaint regarding this company and cancelled per their instructions (I have proof they received and signed for returned trial pen); however, now they are attempting to run the $79.00+ 866-427-1621 and have repeatedly charged $8.53 for EZYKIT plus a out of country debit fee (bank said located at some islands outside of US)866-948-5508. I never authorized this and there isn't anything I can do except cancel my bank card, which I have done. If it's on the internet - BEWARE!

667213b1, 2009-10-05, 12:48PM CDT

Hello,

our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

078f834d, 2009-10-19, 01:08PM CDT

Hello,

to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

walk you through the entire cancellation process.

4f018634, 2009-10-22, 02:57PM CDT

This is really a bad scam. I think the best thing to do is to go after the people who are allowing this scam to be advertised on their web pages. Granted they can't be held liable but they do have a responsibility to ckeck out their advertisers.

d3c725d8, 2009-11-04, 03:52AM CST

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

baf21928, 2009-11-04, 03:56AM CST

baf21928, 2009-11-04, 04:10AM CST

baf21928, 2009-11-04, 04:19AM CST

746cd60c, 2009-11-04, 11:00AM CST

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .he terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the bottom of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

e2c9b869, 2009-12-03, 09:44AM CST

I have fallen for this too, I received my trail pen but then started receiving other similar pens from what looked like other companys. I have now found I have been charged on my credit card for two amounts of around 54.00 which I did not agree to.

The only way I can get in touch by the look of things is to phone them to ask them to cancel whatever contract they seem to think I have with them and of which I have no knowledge. I am in the uk so who foots the bill for the call... me!! Has anyone got a contact for this company who also use Healthsmile,Ultifreshwell and Pristinhlth as collection companies, they should be so ashamed of themselves.

I have spoken to them in the states, they said they would give me an address to send the item back to by mail in the uk and cancel the order.They gave me a complaints number, and yes, I did get the email but no address o I suppose i'll have to ring them again, more damn money i do not have.

667213b1, 2009-12-17, 01:24PM CST

Anonymous, 2009-12-29, 12:22PM CST

the address given does not lead to dazzle white and states noot affiliated to dazzlewhite also a different name Just Think and address Colorado, 80019.

65c22252, 2010-01-22, 03:06AM CST

I too want to cancell the so called agreement as the charges are very high even though it is only a pen, which was for a trial.

65c22252, 2010-01-22, 03:37AM CST

Whats the phone number supposed to be as all the numbers in your letters below are not being recognized so I cannot get in touch.

f1c5d25e, 2010-04-09, 02:20PM CDT

I too got scammed by this company by signing up for a trial pen which arrived and was called Dazzle White..

Premiumwhitepro.com wass the website

It offers you a trial tooth whitening product which appears to just be free + shipping of $2.95 .. they then take you through usual address etc detaisl. After you have put your credit card details it adds on extra money around 10 dollars..

On my online bank account it came up as beutyclub.com

One month later they took out 89 dollars !!!- on my account it came up as brightsmile.

I did not authorise this in any way. I tracked down their number though a handy message on brightsmile usa website which was nothing to do with this company, but had had so many complaints they posted premium whites number on it. Premium white told me i had signed up to a membership and I would be charge 89 dollars a month. They told me details came wiht the tooproduct I received. There was no such information. I said there was no information on this online he told me the contrary.

I went back to the website which now seems to only want people from USA. Canada, EIRE, Newzealand.. but i just put in some fake details to get me throught to the payment end bit. On the last page there is still no detail. Then I noticed the final page with company logo etc was not quite at the top of the page though obviously it looks like it is and one would have no idea to scroll upwards a tiny bit. Below is what was hidden ABOVE..

This is surely WRONG , and ILLEGAL I hope as it is totally misleading the buyer by having a fake page header with the actual details concealed. I havne't actually recieved their next product which i have paid 52/$89 for so cannot return it even. Do I have any legal resource or can you at least do somethign against this site.?

My bank was not too helpful and had no protection as was with DEBIT visa card not VISA card. Always use VISA now!!