mybestfurniture.com - DON'T BUY FROM mybestfurniture.com

Company: mybestfurniture.com

Location: 1700 Shore Parkway
Brooklyn, NY, 11214, US

URL: http://mybestfurniture.com/

I HAVE FOUND THIS VENDOR TO BE DISHONEST. THEY SOLD MY CONFIRMED MERCHANDISE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER AND DIDN'T HAVE IT FOR ME WHEN I TRIED TO GET DELIVERY. THEY GAVE ME NO ALTERNATIVE EXCEPT TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN IN ANOTHER COLOR. THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS. THEY WERE NOT EVEN APOLOGETIC NOR DID THEY TRY TO HELP PROVIDE AN ALTERNATIVE.

I ordered a bed on June 6 to move into a new apartment. I received a call a few days later to schedule delivery. I told the caller that we hadn't moved yet and I would call them when the delivery could be made -- in about 2 weeks.

I never heard from them again. On June 30, I sent them an email to schedule delivery. I didn't hear back from them. I found a phone number for them and called only to be told that they didn't have the bed I ordered but had it in a different color. WHAT?! When I asked why they asked to deliver the bed if they didn't have it, I was told that they did have when I placed the order but sold it to someone else who placed the order after mine! Why??? Because my bed wasn't yet delivered they might as well sell it to someone else who asked for it.

THIS IS A DISHONEST COMPANY. THEY OFFERED NO ALTERNATIVE FOR ME. HOW DARE THEY ACCEPT AN ORDER AND THEN SELL THE SAME MERCHANDISE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER.

d0e11d6f, 2012-07-17, 09:36AM CDT

I agree, bad company, do not buy!!! Buyer beware!!!

ac41d231, 2012-10-16, 10:33PM CDT

This is a fraudulent company! Do not order from there website! They will take your money and not send your product!!!!