Castle Windows

Product: Double pane windows

Company: Castle Windows

Location: Out of business
Chattanooga, TN, US

I bought 9 windows, one of which is fogged and 2 won't stay up when raised. When I tried to contact Castle here, I found out they had closed down. Have been unable to reach any Castle people and it seems they are all independent of each other. Also, the windows have never saved me a dime. They advocated a 30% decrease in elec. bill. A lifetime warrenty not worth the paper written on.

9a133ac8, 2009-10-12, 03:13PM CDT

IN RESPONSE TO THE SUGGESTION THAT I CONTACT CASTLE CORPORATE OFFICE. THEY SEEM TO BE ABLE TO KEEP THIS QUITE HIDDEN. IF IT CAN BE SUPPLIED TO ME, I WOULD ME MORE THAN GLAD TO CONTACT THEM.

8c33d3ed, 2010-09-17, 01:40PM CDT

Corporate Office

Castle Windows

109 Gaither Drive

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

1-888-882-0915

But, they will claim NO responsibility for work done in other states, saying they have no patent on the "name" so anyone can operate as Castle Windows without their consent or permission. All info can be found under the BBB under the name CARDO CASTLE WINDOWS.

47054620, 2012-05-20, 11:41AM CDT

I am having an issue with this company as well. I have a lifetime warranty from them and went to make a claim the other day and found all the numbers disconnected. I have been trying to research on what to do and if any bought out their warranties. I either want my window fixed or my money returned I paid them. If you have any info plz let me know. I hope you got your windows fix. Thanks!