Bell Canada - Bell Canada One bill Bundle

Posted on Friday, January 9th, 2009 at 12:30pm CST by 418ed875

Product: On bill bundle credit

Company: Bell Canada

Location: CA

I have signed up a one bill bundle with two bell products of Bell phone and Internet with a Bell Sales rep. The sales rep stated that to sign up a year bundle agreement, both products will have a $5 discount that total of $10 discount. However, the proper billing amounts were offered only for two months. The January 2009 bill, the $5 phone product was not discounted. I called the Bell and spent more than almost two hours, they stated that the bundle discount for phone only offer to the home phone instead of the resiental phone. However, it was not the sales rep told me when I signed up the agreement. The sales rep from home phone tried to influenze me to change to home phone to get the $5 bundle discount. I was very disappointed to the Bell Canada and of course I haven't move to any other agreement.

I just found that Bell Canada doesn't take responsibility for the promiss that the sales rep offered to me in this case. The billing department reps. are all sticked with the policy and haven't provided help to solve the issue that their sales rep created.

I will keep my promiss to finish the one year agreement and Bell Canada will loss my business forever.

Mr. D, 2013-09-21, 11:14AM CDT

i am having issues about the one bill as well and i am fed up with clients like me being misinformed about services by bell representatives.I am gathering support and testimonials from other bell clients if you wish to support this move please email me [email protected]