Fedex - Fedup with Fedex

Posted on Sunday, January 4th, 2009 at 1:58pm CST by a4b809d2

Product: Fedex Ground

Company: Fedex

URL: http://www.fedex.com

This is an occurrence that has happened to me numerous times and need other people to be aware of. Fedex and Fedex ground operate differently. I had many occurrences where Fedex Ground refused to deliver my package. They lied and noted in the tracking system that the address doesn't exist when it really does. The next day they tried to deliver again and the message says "can not find address" when they been to my house many times prior. Please.... these guys are carriers. That's their job to know that stuff. WTF? I even told them to call me if they need directions and they never did. I asked them what I need to do to receive my package since their driver refused to deliver to my house. They said to drive 60 miles and pick it up at dispatch. I then recommended to have them drop it off at Fedex/Kinko. They said "no" because they don't accept Fedex packages. Then I told them to remove the "Fedex" from "Fedex/Kinko" because it is misleading.

What is really going on here is that Fedex Ground are not real Fedex employees. They contract their delivery. You will find that these contractors are no where near as competent as Fedex employees.