Old Navy - Please don't shop at Old Navy HEre's why../

Posted on Thursday, January 29th, 2009 at 12:36pm CST by 7312c7a3

Product: card and loungewear

Company: Old Navy

URL: http://www.oldnavy.com/

The computers at Old Navy weren't working right and wouldn't accept the card I had gotten for Christmas. They told me to come back the next day - which I did - But the card had expired the day before. I talked to the manager who told me that I had had 30 days to use it and it was my own fault that I hadn't used it yet. i complained to corporate and they sent me a "customer appreciation card". Well - I went to two different Old Navy stores and none of them could get it to work. It was very frustrating. One time I went into the same old navy to see if I could in fact use it and they said they would call corporate and figure it out but they would have to wait until there were no other customers because they were short staffed. i left my name and number to have them call me after waiting for the other customers for nearly 20 minutes. I tried to use it a third time before the holidays but once again I was met with - we cant get it to work and even some suspicious questions as if I had mass manufactured the card or something. GUess what? The card is now expired. I called today and told them the whole thing - I even have some of the dates and they said it's my own fault that I didn't use the card. Old Navy is terrible. Please go somewhere else where you are valued. PS I used a gift card given to me by my sister in law to buy my mom something online from Old Navy for christmas because I sure am not shopping there EVER...the pants came and one leg was nearly 2" longer than the other.. PATHETIC!