leatherstoreusa.com - Leatherstoreusa.com

Company: leatherstoreusa.com

Location: 1611 N. San Fernando Blvd. Suite B
Burbank, Ca, 91504, US

URL: http://www.leatherstoreusa.com/

I placed my order on 12/1/08. The item was a Christmas gift and the website displayed that it was "in stock". After two weeks went by I called to check on my order as I had not received my packaged even though my order status was "shipped". I was told by the customer service representative (Van) that the order had NOT shipped and would probably not arrive by Christmas as it was on backorder from the manufacturer. I cancelled the order during that phone call (December 17th). Two days after Christmas the package shows up at my house. I called to make the return, I received the shipping label and returned my package. I shipped the package back on 1/6/09. I am STILL waiting for my credit of $83.20. I've been told by several representatives that the sales manager (Grigori) is the only person that can issue credits. He has been unavailable for the past 2 weeks. His voicemail box is full. The customer service link on the website does not work either. The only "consolation" that the customer service reps can give me is that MANY people are waiting for their credits. I don't find this comforting at all. I will never do business with leatherstoreusa.com EVER again. This is far and away the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I will also be filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

a8db1e29, 2009-02-13, 03:32PM CST

I'm sorry to say I'm also a recent victim of LeatherStoreUSA.com.... Basically the same story, but different dates. The customer rep I spoke to was Marina. I believe all we'll ever get from them is a Pre-Paid Shipping Label and nothing else. The merchants they deal with gets their product back, but as the vendor, they get to keep the money. It's a big scam. I've contacted my credit card to put a charge dispute towards this company. We'll see how tha goes. I will contact the Federal Bureau and have them look into this company.

ee78faff, 2009-02-26, 02:08PM CST

I returned a defective bag to this company and since then have not heard anything about my credit.Cannot get through to them. They are very unprofessional and I will be going after them as much as I can.